The Disney Connection

T.A. Walters

Ren, I think you have said much of what I wanted to say but was apprehensive to have said. The Postman was poorly advanced through the debits of fortune and thus was already allowed to fail. A lucrative tax break ... ok what can I say. Sorry. But that is reality in the world of showbizzzzzzneszzzz. Theme park profits will always be there in abundance and bail out the tax breaks!

bowtiesarecool

T.A. Walters said:

I don't hate Disney. Just that I have learned to understand them as no different than any other business if you were to try to deal with. So try to understand that dealing and enjoying Disney are way way different animals!

As far as knowing something that we don't know. Well ... who really knows? I certainly don't.[/quote]

I actually quite disliked them at one time, for completely different reasons, but I've changed my mind about many things. There are still certain things they do that I don't like, but as far as dealing with them on a business level, I'm sure it is like dealing with any other business.

And as far as the first part of what you said, I didn't understand most of that either, lol. Haven't heard that expression before, so now I've learned something new. :)

I'm not going to comment on any of the John Titor stuff at all as I don't know all that much about him.