The EJ Gold SuperBeacon, looking for the black box kind with two antenna's

Thunderbird

I looked this guy up on youtube, there are no videos of a demonstration, and the one that is on is poor quality.
I am thinking if the same effect could be reached with sound frequencies, sure it could.

TimeFlipper

I looked this guy up on youtube, there are no videos of a demonstration, and the one that is on is poor quality.
I am thinking if the same effect could be reached with sound frequencies, sure it could.

The guy you looked up is simply a "Con Man"...The photograph shows the device is nothing more than a glorified "Crystal Radio Set"
If you want to experiment with it, that is your choice...Personally i wouldnt waste my time :D..

steven chiverton

if you look at teh photo look on the far side bit too dark to properly see where the wires go to so all someone has to do is look at the schematic and draw in the wires where they go

Thunderbird

Do you think this machine works Steven? It's all looks a bit iffy with this guy, I would not trust him.

I once experimented with sound frequencies/binaural and I had the strangest experience, maybe I should do this again.

steven chiverton

ive seen a youtube video of these guys and a female trying it out and they received radio station from the past i have an open mind so ill trust it and it uses a few radio tuning capacitors to give more expanded range of tuning to frequencies may be outside the radio frequency band of the radios and so it maybe capturing frequencies from the past but its interesting

steven chiverton

Do you think this machine works Steven? It's all looks a bit iffy with this guy, I would not trust him.

I once experimented with sound frequencies/binaural and I had the strangest experience, maybe I should do this again.
yes do your experiment again take notes use windows note pad and get all the details even add pictures of your experiment like i do and then convert it to pdf file

Thunderbird

Thanks Steven, a bit more in depth, I have a few yrs experience in sound/music and a Masters, not that make one an expert, but over 50 yrs experience does.
So yes, I will do this experiment again and post my results/experiences here when I do.

TimeFlipper

Thanks Steven, a bit more in depth, I have a few yrs experience in sound/music and a Masters, not that make one an expert, but over 50 yrs experience does.
So yes, I will do this experiment again and post my results/experiences here when I do.

My 35 year old analogue Multitrack Recorder :D..

Attachments

• DSC_0164.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 7