The EJ Gold SuperBeacon, looking for the black box kind with two antenna's

steven chiverton

when you video things with your camcorder outside where the spectrum of light frequencies is higher your cam corder sees things you dont see but useing my cmos sensor in my camcorder it can see things in your video you dont see

TimeFlipper

i got them from a tv video white noise on you tube which i filmed off a YouTube video for 30 seconds in high speed resulting in a slow motion replay on my pc then i filmed it again off my pc in high speed the result was even slower motion my 1 inch cmos sensor sees in it things you never see when playing that white noise at normal speed its 30 seconds footage from a ten hour white noise video and in the video of it was what looked like white noise filmed off a analogue tv set so i filmed it off the video playing on my pc then i refilmed it in high speed which makes the replay even slower and the quality a bit worcer but you can see the symbols in it easier. i basically used the same technique as i did when filming a invisible bigfoot videomon youtube off my pc screen in high speed with slow motion and with my cmos sensor it brought out hidden things in that video besides the bigfoot there was 2 moveing meerkats to and an anomaly not seen in the normal video play
Thanks Cobber, so you got the photo from a You Tube video....Which in my humble opinion was faked...White Noise is just a collection of specific sound frequencies and imho cannot contain any pictures unless they have been super-imposed onto the White Noise sound and then photographed...Try this out, get some White Noise and feed it directly into your printer, and no cheating! ;)..

Therefore Cousin Steve, there is nothing for me to translate, and as they say in the Dragons Den, iam out (n):LOL:..

steven chiverton

i googled ancient Egyptian symbols and couldent find any matches and even the alien symbols dident match even the Mesopotamian symbols dident match , these are unknown i need more brain power and someone whos clever at these things to compare them to whats online for any match

TimeFlipper

i googled ancient Egyptian symbols and couldent find any matches and even the alien symbols dident match even the Mesopotamian symbols dident match , these are unknown i need more brain power and someone whos clever at these things to compare them to whats online for any match
Cobber...Have you tried that little experiment i suggested to you?...Take a lead from a White Noise source, and put it directly into your printer to see if any symbols get printed out? :cool: :D..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

dont have a printer i dont think that may work as the white noise isent a pc language the printer and pc port can understand i think
Yeah thats possible Cobber, although i think IF there were any pictures inside the White Noise, then they would be printed out just how they were supposed to be printed out in that You Tube posting you showed us (y):D..

steven chiverton

yesterday i decided to play the white noise video on my pc for the third time they've all been slowed down by re-filming each one in high speed so the final replay is slower and slower so i decided to do it a third time and despite doing that it slowed it down more and the cmos sensor and back illumination sure brings up more in it I've even found some numbers and the section of it acts strange and appears to be brighter as if some of that white noises was fluctuating in brightness so fast , There's something odd about the 3x slowed motion replay that i cant figure out yet or grasp it, now each time i refilm it playing on my monitor its slow motion is slowed more but somehow the third time it looks like something in it is not slowed at an even pace like as if something hidden in them wasn't at the right speed for unknown reasons i cant yet fine a better way to put it the slowed motion looks like its got a glitch in it where its phasing during the slowed motion , forgive my ways at trying to explain this one

steven chiverton

Yeah thats possible Cobber, although i think IF there were any pictures inside the White Noise, then they would be printed out just how they were supposed to be printed out in that You Tube posting you showed us (y):D..
what i see in the super slowed motion videos of white noise video you cant print it out as its a video i have to write them down myself

TimeFlipper

yesterday i decided to play the white noise video on my pc for the third time they've all been slowed down by re-filming each one in high speed so the final replay is slower and slower so i decided to do it a third time and despite doing that it slowed it down more and the cmos sensor and back illumination sure brings up more in it I've even found some numbers and the section of it acts strange and appears to be brighter as if some of that white noises was fluctuating in brightness so fast , There's something odd about the 3x slowed motion replay that i cant figure out yet or grasp it, now each time i refilm it playing on my monitor its slow motion is slowed more but somehow the third time it looks like something in it is not slowed at an even pace like as if something hidden in them wasn't at the right speed for unknown reasons i cant yet fine a better way to put it the slowed motion looks like its got a glitch in it where its phasing during the slowed motion , forgive my ways at trying to explain this one
I understand exactly what you saying cousin cobber...The only thing i dont understand is why you decided to slow down that video from You Tube :unsure:..