The EJ Gold SuperBeacon, looking for the black box kind with two antenna's

TimeFlipper

From what i remember about true Whie Noise is that every sound within its frequency range are all at the same amplitude...
Personally i think the individual sound frequencies of, G, D, G, C, plus the others you mentioned that your meter picked up, had higher amplitudes than all the other sounds in the White Noise...I also believe 50% of our Universe contains White Noise, which is a correlating factor in Time-Travel.

@steven chiverton

steven chiverton

ive discovered hidden symbols in white noise heres some and i cant find anything matching them except 3 of them which one looks like a letter h and another like a number 2 sitting sideways and another an upside down letter j. looking at ancient symbols even alien ones which probably are fakes i cant find matches' for most of them

Attachments

• IMG_2186.jpg white noise hidden symbols.jpg
    IMG_2186.jpg white noise hidden symbols.jpg
    948.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

TimeFlipper

ive discovered hidden symbols in white noise heres some and i cant find anything matching them except 3 of them which one looks like a letter h and another like a number 2 sitting sideways and another an upside down letter j. looking at ancient symbols even alien ones which probably are fakes i cant find matches' for most of them
How did you obtain those pictures Cobber? :unsure:..

steven chiverton

i got them from a tv video white noise on you tube which i filmed off a YouTube video for 30 seconds in high speed resulting in a slow motion replay on my pc then i filmed it again off my pc in high speed the result was even slower motion my 1 inch cmos sensor sees in it things you never see when playing that white noise at normal speed its 30 seconds footage from a ten hour white noise video and in the video of it was what looked like white noise filmed off a analogue tv set so i filmed it off the video playing on my pc then i refilmed it in high speed which makes the replay even slower and the quality a bit worcer but you can see the symbols in it easier. i basically used the same technique as i did when filming a invisible bigfoot video on YouTube off my pc screen in high speed with slow motion and with my cmos sensor it brought out hidden things in that video besides the bigfoot there was 2 moving meerkats to and an anomaly not seen in the normal video play whoever uploaded that white noise video wouldn't then reckonise it as 30 seconds shot from there video and YouTube passed it ok

Last edited: