The EJ Gold SuperBeacon, looking for the black box kind with two antenna's

steven chiverton

id like my favorite professor opummur to look at these white noise findings he is the expert on everything and his knowledge is valuable in this changing world

Art

no read it it says voices could be herd that far away of course i herd some to but cant tell if they are 4 miles away and i couldn't make out what's said though , but with my gravity wave detector since ive been recording the same strange signals which ive never had before when i did 2 years of monitoring and note taking ive decided to record the strange white noise without the signals which dont always comes in and the white noise is loud and sometimes it drops silenter and blasts out louder every so often so i recorded it and filtered it and amped it up using audacity now ive got something strange when i used the residue setting it sounds like something i cant describe but ill try using a guitar tuner mic to see what it reads in the chords settings
some "fun" hahaha.

Last edited:

Art

The guy you looked up is simply a "Con Man"...The photograph shows the device is nothing more than a glorified "Crystal Radio Set"
If you want to experiment with it, that is your choice...Personally i wouldnt waste my time :D..

Regards

Last edited:

Art

ive seen a youtube video of these guys and a female trying it out and they received radio station from the past i have an open mind so ill trust it and it uses a few radio tuning capacitors to give more expanded range of tuning to frequencies may be outside the radio frequency band of the radios and so it maybe capturing frequencies from the past but its interesting
Dear shiverton, i have an idea to combinate this old radio receiver with a radionic machine that is used for past photography. Past photography machine schematic is just here on paranormalis forum.

Last edited: