The Elevator Game

981cav

You got me going down a rabbit hole something about cruising through a hellscape seems like more fun than taking an elevator ride I just wonder if I can ride shotgun and smoke the devils lettuce while he drives me around

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's pretty cool, I like the part where you count up to 13! ;)

There seem to be many similar rituals that summon an entity, and then allow you to enter another world. Not that I'm not a believer, but I'm curious as to which of them are real and possibly dangerous. Or are they all urban legends?

981cav

That's pretty cool, I like the part where you count up to 13! ;)

There seem to be many similar rituals that summon an entity, and then allow you to enter another world. Not that I'm not a believer, but I'm curious as to which of them are real and possibly dangerous. Or are they all urban legends?

I would guess it's the latter but as they say legend is usually based on something. So who knows I think alot of these "rituals" come from Asia I honestly know very little about Asian mythos

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

You got me going down a rabbit hole something about cruising through a hellscape seems like more fun than taking an elevator ride I just wonder if I can ride shotgun and smoke the devils lettuce while he drives me around

Who has landline? Does the phone have to be plugged in?

981cav

I have a landline and rotary dial phone I'm assuming it needs to be functioning. Everyone should have a landline imho for power outages my bill is like $20 a month so it's not a huge expense.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have a landline and rotary dial phone I'm assuming it needs to be functioning. Everyone should have a landline imho for power outages my bill is like $20 a month so it's not a huge expense.

We have a generator and I keep my phone pretty full-charged. But if cell towers are down, OH WELL.