The Elevator Game

Wind7

Staff
Lol 👀🥵 I'll try not to be creepy
Noooo......Beeee Crrreeeeeepy! 👺

If you're going to go through all of the elevator steps and find yourself suddenly side to side
with a woman whom just appears from the Aether of the 5th floor...Creepy is IN! (y)

...If you act normal, You.Will.Get.Maced. :oops:

;)

981cav

Noooo......Beeee Crrreeeeeepy! 👺

If you're going to go through all of the elevator steps and find yourself suddenly side to side
with a woman whom just appears from the Aether of the 5th floor...Creepy is IN! (y)

...If you act normal, You.Will.Get.Maced. :oops:

;)
Creepy it is

Wind7

Staff
I found this interesting article about the games origin.

It started in 2013 with the passing of Elisa Lam.

The elevator game is an urban legend that appears to have originated in Korea, as the earliest records of the elevator game were in Korean. Rules of the game began circulating online after the death of Elisa Lam in 2013. Lam’s body was found in a water tank above the Cecil Hotel in Los Angeles, and video footage of her before her death showed her in the elevator, acting strangely. Theories began to circulate that she had died because she had been playing the elevator game.

:oops:

981cav

I found this interesting article about the games origin.

It started in 2013 with the passing of Elisa Lam.

The elevator game is an urban legend that appears to have originated in Korea, as the earliest records of the elevator game were in Korean. Rules of the game began circulating online after the death of Elisa Lam in 2013. Lam’s body was found in a water tank above the Cecil Hotel in Los Angeles, and video footage of her before her death showed her in the elevator, acting strangely. Theories began to circulate that she had died because she had been playing the elevator game.

:oops:
I read an article where a guy traced it back to Japan 2ch (Japanese 4chan) in 08 then to a Korea forum in 10 then a post on reddit in like 12 then it blew up after her death in 13 on all the forums I'm looking for the article.

BlastTyrant

We had a elevator breakdown at my work and the maintenance guy was stuck in there for 3 hours, i don't think i would try it here!

I would LOVE to see a youtube channel or something dedicated to stuff like this where people actually try it, too much of it now is infested with jump scares and jokes. But have like a dead serious team try it out and see if there is anything to it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We had a elevator breakdown at my work and the maintenance guy was stuck in there for 3 hours, i don't think i would try it here!

I would LOVE to see a youtube channel or something dedicated to stuff like this where people actually try it, too much of it now is infested with jump scares and jokes. But have like a dead serious team try it out and see if there is anything to it.
Imagine an episode of the Why Files about this!! That would be neat!

I suggested the idea on the WF website. :)