The Emergency Alert Broadcast EBS scheduled for tomorrow.

BlastTyrant

I'm guessing it probly has to do with preparation for a possible nuclear confrontation with Russia, just in case.

Honestly it stinks more like a EMP attack, or something shutting down a city etc etc
a Nuke test is done by the whole facility as we are essential, this was done in secret with no one knowing until the last minute and only because it happened to fall on our scheduled power test.

I wouldnt be shocked to see some cities "losing power randomly" and having a UFO sighting before hand.

Wind7

Staff
OH shit according to the fringe news lunatics I was supposed to turn off all my wifi devices at 2:00 PM
or else I would be transformed into a zombie. Guess I'm a zombie now. And so are all of you apparently.
SHIT.

I guess I fared a bit better.

Although I wasn't zombified.....I DID find that my arms were replaced by tentacles
and the crown of eyes, where my hair all-too-recently resided, have helped a great deal
in finding my car keys. (y)

Mayhem

Zenith
On The other hand its quite possible normal operation occurs and nothing happens, in some ways it could be a 'lets see what the response is like'.