The End of the Ukrainian Conflict

steven chiverton

My predictions based on analysis, studies, observations, intuitions, and having my third eye ripped open by that damn HDR. ;)
i like to hear all your hdr expieriences doc i collect them for the database dosent matter how small it is tell all like to hear it all

steven chiverton

no gibbs allways says you have to operate the hdr over a vortex or grid point theres none here to even fully test my hdr over not for thousands of miles, and the 1949 coin may not help as i have no idea what 1949 looked like to even try concentrating on that year i was born in 1963 and i dont remember what it looked like back then either as that was when i was born dont even remember my first nappy change

Last edited:

jiangnanah

The country of Russia will have bad luck. Because if Russia uses an atomic bomb, then Russia will perish.
European countries can't beat Russia not because of military capability, but because of Russia's cold climate, which made it impossible for Napoleon's army and Hitler's army to destroy Russia in history. But Russia is afraid of Mongolia. They were occupied by the Mongols. Mongolians are not afraid of cold.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

things may not be or predicted to be what you may think as for putin well when i saw him with a puffy face i suspected he had medical issues and i had no idea how right i was till yesterday it was on the channel 24 news about Putin's puffy face and they also said his been having cancer tests and may also have signs dementia and or Parkinson's disease to etc

jiangnanah

British super future prophet Parker predicted that Putin will lose the war in Ukraine, and the war between Russia and Ukraine will end in August 2023. China is still ruled by Xi Jinping, which leads to a future Chinese military invasion of the island of Taiwan in 2024.

Parazite1986

British super future prophet Parker predicted that Putin will lose the war in Ukraine, and the war between Russia and Ukraine will end in August 2023. China is still ruled by Xi Jinping, which leads to a future Chinese military invasion of the island of Taiwan in 2024.

I will test to see if your prediction is true

Mayhem

Zenith
If Putin is dragging out his citizens to draft in and fight its going to go on for a while yet as long as the west keeps propping up the puppet Ukrainian's, they are sort of trying to pressure China to intervene verbally but he'll probably laugh that off for the time being.

They dont want a war.

jiangnanah

Western countries are out of luck. No gas from Russia this winter. Winter is not easy. China is watching the attitude of the US Congress. I'm talking about whether the U.S. Congress passes the U.S.-Taiwan Relations Act of 2022. This bill could lead to a complete severance of diplomatic relations between China and the United States.
In the war between Russia and Ukraine, the focus of everyone's attention is whether Russia will launch nuclear weapons? I think this is possible. So this winter Russia will use all means and weapons to attack Ukraine and the American and foreign mercenaries behind them. 300,000 troops will kill Ukraine.
In the Asian battlefield, Russia has been pulling China into the water, and Russia has asked China to provide arms and energy. Therefore, the bill between China and the United States will be the highlight of January next year. If China's relationship with the United States breaks down, then China will invade the island of Taiwan. This is the third world war.
The British prophet, Mr. Hamilton Parker, said that Russia and Ukraine would last for three years. Russia and Ukraine have only been together for 8 months now. The war has turned into a protracted war. If China joins in January, it will increase the scale and intensity of the war. China will besiege the island of Taiwan.