The First Zombie-proof House

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Are you a Zombie-Doom fan? Alright, it doesn't really matter anyways.

Just take a look at this house:

ZIXe5.jpg

Is this thing zombie-proof? You bet it is.

Who wouldn’t feel safe in a concrete rectangle that folds in upon itself to become completely sealed? Even the windows are covered with a slab of concrete when the structure is on nap time.

The house, with its movable walls, has only one entrance, which is located on the second floor after crossing a drawbridge. Seems like the perfect opportunity to use a flamethrower and defend the life of your family, while stylishly nesting in a piece of architectural elitism.

Click on the link below for more pictures:
http://all-that-is-interesting.com/post/4956385434/the-first-zombie-proof-house

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, it sure makes you wonder what this guy knows that we don't uh?!?

Seriously, if I was to worry about something, I'd rather worry about solar flares, tsunamis and giant quakes than zombie-dooms.

NerdyGilr3

Wow, that's a freaky (but so nice!) house! I wonder how much time it takes to close everything... you know, in case zombies could run! And how funny would it be to see one of them crushed by a concrete door closing.. Hahaha! I hope Petz* won't be after me!!
:rolleyes:
* (People for the Ethical Treatment of Zombies, for those who didn't know)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
so you like the sound of bones crunchin at sundown:eek:
I don't know bout a house like that ,I mean we bury people in concreet vaults??? guess when you die they just push dirt over the whole thing and set a marker.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Oh, did they say this house was fireproof too!?! ;) When the world burns down, just close the doors and you should be fine. I don't know if it's supposed to float on magma though.

stinamarie1225

I saw this a few different places. I believe it was even featured on Yahoo. That is some house, there! I'm just curious as to the real purpose of having something like this built. It can't be "just because". Just my opinion.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Perhaps people who live in such houses are just rich and stupid at the same time?

Anyways, you make a good point when looking for the real purpose. If you were insanely rich, would you build yourself a zombie-proof house? I wouldn't.