The god device up for grab

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Good day everyone
i am making new god device, an thought amplification machine,
i made my own for myself and sold two locally, i need to sale more because i want to resume experiment
but this is my only way to get funding, so if you are interessted in the god device let me know, thank you for your time
cheers
View attachment DSC_1447[1].JPG

TimeFlipper

Good day everyone
i am making new god device, an thought amplification machine,
i made my own for myself and sold two locally, i need to sale more because i want to resume experiment
but this is my only way to get funding, so if you are interessted in the god device let me know, thank you for your time
cheers
View attachment 9902

Hi Francois...How did you come up with the design of a thought/mind amplifier, and does it work?...Did you get the idea from Preston Nichols Mind Amplifier in the Montauk Project book? :cool:..

Why not consider making the casing for your God device in the style of the Indiana Jones Ark Of The Covenant? :D..
Also consider selling your God device on Ebay and Amazon (y)..

steven chiverton

looks like 2 pairs of opposing magnets with a coil of wire around them like in the bendi scalar beamer and a potentiometer to adjust and a capacitor and light and some bits like a switch im surprised you dident add a noisy electric motor and xenon flash tube like in the bendi scalar beamer , as for the name the god device lol that name wouldn't suite such a circuit like that, more or less a dumpster diving device lol ha ha ha ha

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
looks like 2 pairs of opposing magnets with a coil of wire around them like in the bendi scalar beamer and a potentiometer to adjust and a capacitor and light and some bits like a switch im surprised you dident add a noisy electric motor and xenon flash tube like in the bendi scalar beamer , as for the name the god device lol that name wouldn't suite such a circuit like that, more or less a dumpster diving device lol ha ha ha ha
i make it so i can afford to make it, it does not matter how its made , i work, of course everything is subjective and circumstantial to how and when you use it, if it does not please you , i dont intend to sale any to you, no issue with that at all, like i said above i am making them to fund my time travel experiement, i have sold it locally and everyone who use it are quite satisfied with it, i buy my box at the dollard store because i dont have the skill to make such fine wooden box, plus not the place to do so as well, i am not a carpenter, this design is very old and i already posted the plan here , if you want to make your own , go right ahead, there is no patent attach to it,

@TimeFlipper : i would make a nicer box if i had the place to work , i would make it worth the buyer money , i call it the god device as this reality belong to the beholder who view reality , (because a lot of us cant control the reality they live in ) we are all gods in our own way , if we cannot change thing , its only because you didnt learn too, the god device help you into this , it amplify your thought power,
cheers

steven chiverton

any testimonials from all the users of this god device like to read them and what dose it do anyhow and what did it do for others testimonials ya have to add here so we can read them, dr z try the radionics wishing machine its easy to make and if the testimonials are as good as they say you can do better through that machine called a wishing machine im building one and havent long to go before its finished and also heres the design im following and ive made a few exchanges dont need a small nose picking finger plate ill be using copper and brass when it comes in the mail

Attachments

• steven chivertons wishing machine project.jpg
    steven chivertons wishing machine project.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • classic_radionics.png
    classic_radionics.png
    178 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

TimeFlipper

any testimonials from all the users of this god device like to read them and what dose it do anyhow and what did it do for others testimonials ya have to add here so we can read them, dr z try the radionics wishing machine its easy to make and if the testimonials are as good as they say you can do better through that machine called a wishing machine im building one and havent long to go before its finished and also heres the design im following and ive made a few exchanges dont need a small nose picking finger plate ill be using copper and brass when it comes in the mail

But Steve, that radionics wishing machine contains less different parts than DrZ`s God Device...There are 10x500ohm potentiometers (part 1), a magnet (part 2), plus a plastic plate thats got 12 coils of copper wire wrapped around it (Part 3) :D…I would love to read the testimonials on that device, although i must confess cobber, that the only testimonials i would believe in, are those that say, IT DONT WORK, IT DONT WORK!, i know i know, call me the Paranormalis skeptic Steve! :fp:...Your engineering skills are still excellent as always (y)..

TimeFlipper

yes but dr z could use one to manifest his ideas to improve upon his device and get what he wants from it or do what a bandaid dose make it better .

I loved your Oz comment about the Band Aid! :LOL:...Apart from me, i don't think any other member, except for Mayhem, would understand your Oz type of humour :oops::D..