The God Gene

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Ah! The gay gene. If it's real then it is God's way to eliminate Gays from the gene pool. After all Gays don't have offspring.

Gnostic Christian

But I attract such experiences.

Without a real witness or victim to corroborate any admission, --- no one should believe any psychic phenomenon they experience to be real.

We do not know enough about our brains and consciousness yet.

Lest you forget; psychiatry posits a consciousness, subconsciousness, super consciousness, id, ego, Father /Mother Complex, etc., --- all in our one brain.

I would not believe my own telepathic experience if I did not have a victim to confirm it.

Regards
DL

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Can we have a hint of why you think that?

Regards
DL

I can repeat a post I made quite a while back. I was sort of half asleep one morning. It seemed like a dream. At the time I had been divorced for about 12 years. My ex-wife had died about a month earlier from brain cancer. But in the dream there she was younger and healthier. She came over to the bed and laid down next to me. Just as her head hit the pillow my cat in the real world was sleeping there. My cat took off like a wild banshee fleeing from hell. Of course that woke me up. As the days passed I noticed my cat was no longer sleeping on the pillow next to me anymore. So I decided to see if there was any connection to the dream. I picked him up and placed him on the pillow. He behaved as if he was terrified when I did that. He was literally afraid of that location. And for his remaining days he never slept on that pillow again. Now the funny thing is my wife was always jealous of my cats attention to me. I always used to tease her that maybe if she wouldn't rub the cats fur the wrong way that maybe the cat would like her too. So I kind of look at the experience that the spirit of my ex-wife decided to spook my cat and in so doing succeeded in letting me know that there is an afterlife.

Wind7

Staff
I can repeat a post I made quite a while back. I was sort of half asleep one morning. It seemed like a dream. At the time I had been divorced for about 12 years. My ex-wife had died about a month earlier from brain cancer. But in the dream there she was younger and healthier. She came over to the bed and laid down next to me. Just as her head hit the pillow my cat in the real world was sleeping there. My cat took off like a wild banshee fleeing from hell. Of course that woke me up. As the days passed I noticed my cat was no longer sleeping on the pillow next to me anymore. So I decided to see if there was any connection to the dream. I picked him up and placed him on the pillow. He behaved as if he was terrified when I did that. He was literally afraid of that location. And for his remaining days he never slept on that pillow again. Now the funny thing is my wife was always jealous of my cats attention to me. I always used to tease her that maybe if she wouldn't rub the cats fur the wrong way that maybe the cat would like her too. So I kind of look at the experience that the spirit of my ex-wife decided to spook my cat and in so doing succeeded in letting me know that there is an afterlife.

I have had similar events in my life and a few involved witnesses.
Hard to explain to those whom have never seen or simply deny because like my past agnostic self,
after being a witness, I re-discovered my faith in God. And Christianity.

Seeing proof of life after death made me a true believer and having witnesses
helped me through.

Pets such as a cat, have higher senses and they will react.

Gnostic Christian

after being a witness, I re-discovered my faith in God. And Christianity.

What convinced you that a genocidal god and his homophobic and misogynous religion were worthy of you and your morals?

Where is the goodness in a religion that says, basically, that you are to hate your children if gay or female?

We are anonymous here, so if a female, remember -----

Tim211_half.jpg

Regards
DL