The hermetics.org website

Default1999

I've discovered a site 3 months ago called hermetics.org when I was trying to find something but this site was packed full of information that was very intresting(mostly pdfs) it was mostly stuff hermetic related and a few other topics i stopped by every week or so when i noticed the site was taken down I continued to view the site but it was taken down another 2 times when it's third shutdown happend all pdf documents were 404s I found this strange and suspicious but it could be nothing

TimeFlipper

I've discovered a site 3 months ago called hermetics.org when I was trying to find something but this site was packed full of information that was very intresting(mostly pdfs) it was mostly stuff hermetic related and a few other topics i stopped by every week or so when i noticed the site was taken down I continued to view the site but it was taken down another 2 times when it's third shutdown happend all pdf documents were 404s I found this strange and suspicious but it could be nothing

Do you remember anything about the information that you can tell us about? :)..
Its good to see you have begun to make postings, since you joined Paranormalis (y)..

noxinfinitum

Hermetic.org is one of the best resources I've ever found. It looks a bit clunky and isn't the most reader friendly site, but its information is invaluable. If you need access to anything in specific, I could probably help you out.

Harte

Too much false info there for me.

There's an interview there by Linda Moulton Howe talking to Michael Cremo about the faux "ancient city" "found" in the Gulf of Cambay (Khambhat.)

Another article asserts the following:
Bactria (a region of ancient Afghanistan) was the locality of a prototypical Jewish nation called Juhuda or Jaguda, also called Ur-Jaguda. Ur meant "place or town." Therefore, the bible was correct in stating that Abraham came from "Ur of the Chaldeans." "Chaldean," more correctly Kaul-Deva (Holy Kauls), was not the name of a specific ethnicity but the title of an ancient Hindu Brahmanical priestly caste who lived in what are now Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the Indian state of Kashmir.

The fact is, the etymology of "Chaldean" is well known. The word derives from the Akkadian word (mat)Kaldu. It has nothing to do with any region of Bactria or any other area, because it refers literally to "the people that live in Kaldu," and "Kaldu" was their word for the southern plains of Mesopotamia (Iraq.) The best agricultural lands.

I can't read the materials at that site because I'd have to ignore half of what I know to be true.

Plus, Michael Cremo and Linda Howe are complete and utter con artists. I've discovered multiple lies of various kinds from both in my own "quest" for "truth." I don't trust a site that features either one of those two, or a score of others I didn't bother to try and find there.

Harte

Harte

I posted what might be a source you need two years ago here.

But the website it's talking about is down right now.

Harte