The Human Body AS Time Travel Technology

Twin Starfire

This will be my last post on this site. You guys are a bunch of "TT Snobs." I KNOW that the Human Body can be used as a Time Machine. And you could have learned how to really travel through portals if you'd have been open to discussing and exploring the idea. I will figure it out on my own, but I came out here hoping to allow the members of this site to share in the experience. Maybe someone can get something out of what I've shared so far. Here's my final document. Enjoy talking about and not building your machines.

Attachments

• How To Lock In for Timeline Destination.pdf
    15.5 KB · Views: 15

jiangnanah

Physical time travel is the dream of all human beings on earth. But it's hard to achieve. Because to do this, we must be able to find people who from the future, but we do not yet see humans who from the future. Where are they?

Last edited:

samzeman

A few scenarios could explain that:

1. Time Travel might be impossible (Most people believe this one and lend no more thought to it)
  2. The current era is "protected" and at all points in history, the authorities have managed to control time travel tech for the entire future for all of eternity, which is unlikely, but possible if time travel tech requires cosmic amounts of energy or resources, like multiple solar system's worth, in which case anyone powerful enough to gather that would also be responsible enough, and have put enough thought into it, to not interfere in the past.
  3. The current era is hugely irrelevant, and time travel is invented far enough in the future that:
- Nobody remembers this time to come back to it
- There are much more important times to go to
- There are much easier times to go to
*- If it's harder to go further back, that would mean if time travel is invented far in the future, it would still be too difficult to come back to this time)
*- The current era is difficult to exist as a non-citizen in, because we have high levels of surveillance and our resources are distributed selectively to those who are "in the system" so to speak. This means it would be easier to go further back (Just being seen as a crazy weirdo was easier before mental asylums started being a thing) or further forwards (when society is too huge to be regulated as it is now, and people live independently in space, if that happens, which it seems like it will to me.)

Jikan Yugami

A few scenarios could explain that:

1. Time Travel might be impossible (Most people believe this one and lend no more thought to it)
  2. The current era is "protected" and at all points in history, the authorities have managed to control time travel tech for the entire future for all of eternity, which is unlikely, but possible if time travel tech requires cosmic amounts of energy or resources, like multiple solar system's worth, in which case anyone powerful enough to gather that would also be responsible enough, and have put enough thought into it, to not interfere in the past.
  3. The current era is hugely irrelevant, and time travel is invented far enough in the future that:
  • Nobody remembers this time to come back to it
  • There are much more important times to go to
  • There are much easier times to go to
*- If it's harder to go further back, that would mean if time travel is invented far in the future, it would still be too difficult to come back to this time)
*- The current era is difficult to exist as a non-citizen in, because we have high levels of surveillance and our resources are distributed selectively to those who are "in the system" so to speak. This means it would be easier to go further back (Just being seen as a crazy weirdo was easier before mental asylums started being a thing) or further forwards (when society is too huge to be regulated as it is now, and people live independently in space, if that happens, which it seems like it will to me.)
Well put, Sam. I think you may have missed one though. They could already be here, but refuse to disclose it because of how it might put them in a situation of large discussion, like the Titor incident in 2000. I think even if Titor was a hoax, it was still a good story and really well explained and even shows a good example of what could happen if a time traveler where to appear.

samzeman

Well put, Sam. I think you may have missed one though. They could already be here, but refuse to disclose it because of how it might put them in a situation of large discussion, like the Titor incident in 2000. I think even if Titor was a hoax, it was still a good story and really well explained and even shows a good example of what could happen if a time traveler where to appear.

I kind of feel like it's unlikely that a current day government could get a leg up on someone with future technology, but if it's in the near future, I guess I could imagine that. The same explanation could also explain that they might be here, just hiding, using aforementioned future tech.

jiangnanah

I kind of feel like it's unlikely that a current day government could get a leg up on someone with future technology, but if it's in the near future, I guess I could imagine that. The same explanation could also explain that they might be here, just hiding, using aforementioned future tech.
I'm interested in shazizz videos.TELEPORTATION ? Many people pay attention to this video, which may prove that space-time travel is feasible. This is my collection of explanations for this video.

TimeFlipper

The World Record for an electromagnetic field strength is 14.7 Tesla...The 3.5 million Tesla quoted, is simply impossible to reach...
Below are the photographs showing the Berkley Lab RD- 3 magnet, together with the Lab technicians who set the World Record 14.7 Tesla Field Strength....

The Large Hadron Collider, for example, can only reach a Field Strength of 10 Tesla...FYI, 1 Tesla=10,000 Gauss :)..

Last edited:

jiangnanah

The World Record for an electromagnetic field strength is 14.7 Tesla...The 3.5 million Tesla quoted, is simply impossible to reach...
Below are the photographs showing the Berkley Lab RD- 3 magnet, together with the Lab technicians who set the World Record 14.7 Tesla Field Strength....

The Large Hadron Collider, for example, can only reach a Field Strength of 10 Tesla...FYI, 1 Tesla=10,000 Gauss :)..

sorry , This is my mistake.This is the story I wrote. NIKOLA TESLA: SECRET TIME TRAVEL EXPERIMENTS The tesla coil should reach 3 million volts. I made a mistake.

View attachment 8102View attachment 8103

samzeman

The World Record for an electromagnetic field strength is 14.7 Tesla...

Nope, it was 16T, and it levitated a frog. Come to think of it, /very/ approximately (based on 16T levitating 22g of frog) it would take 51,000T to levitate a 70kg human.

There's no physics-based fundamental limit on Tesla, and magnetars reach about a billion Tesla.

I found this post when I was going down the rabbit hole of magnetism's effects on humans, and it's kind of interesting... at 500,000T atoms change shape and your body would "probably" turn to atomic-scale dust as chemistry started to operate on different rules. So, doing this in-atmosphere would also turn the air into atomic dust, which would then react with itself to re-form its stable components when it drifted outside of the magnetic field. Maybe? This is interesting to consider so I'll ask it to some hypothetical science people I know and see what they say. Long story short, though, this would do a whole bunch of very dangerous things, so it would be a big leap of faith if you managed to get magnets that strong that didn't tear themselves apart.

Also when making a circuit specify amps because volts by themselves tell you very little :V

If you want a single number that expresses power, use Watts

This PDF is the log from the time they levitated a frog with magnets at 16T.

Attachments

• frog-ejp.pdf
    229 KB · Views: 10