The Hyperspace Triangle

TEC

Time Enforcement Commission
Thanks to: Adam Ruell for the info.

The triangle is made up of three points in space and time even in its shape and mathematics the triangle has special qualities about it it is used in math when used in math it is there to answer your questions or even solve its own problems the triangle can be used as a big or small one when I mean this as a person can draw it in math as a big and small one also for fun too. In the triangle, the bottom line is straight while the other two lines are curved and are at an angle as well. The hyperspace triangle in spacetime has six points they are straight, curved, and angled most people can see it because it is used in math and other subjects as well it is also in hyperspace and spacetime you could make an out of the six points instead of the three points because the three points you couldn't make a time machine out of you don't have enough parts and points while the six points you could make a time machine out of you do have enough parts and points it could also be used for teleportation too because if the six points of the triangle were used (it wouldn't work for the three points of the triangle) then it could act as a teleportation device too in effect triangle A would go to triangle B and back again to where it started from. Some people would believe while others would believe it's not true while I believe it is true that the hyperspace triangle can be a time machine as well as a teleportation device too. When a person or object enters the triangle they are unaware of how it works and so on so instead of what that person or object does another person or object throws the switches or buttons and that first person or object vanishes into thin air and is also teleported from point A to point B and back again so then that person or object is thrust into hyperspace and spacetime altogether when that person or object reappears or shows up it will be back where it started from or of the beginning. Are time machines and teleportation devices possible today? I believe that they are possible today and even in the near future but I am not going to wait for the near future to come my goals are to accomplish time travel and teleportation soon enough because I don't want to wait to be old when I do it I want to be young when I do it. The knowledge of the hyperspace triangle is too hard or complicated to understand so I won't go into the details and information about it it is better kept secret or private for that matter personally it would take a lot of time to discuss so there you have it and I don't have time to discuss it.