The John Titor Mystery is Solved

Let's put it this way ~

I'm one of the kindest people you'll ever meet. Unless you only care about You.

Like most...

Can tell the difference now.

An analogy. You circle around like sea gulls. When, I saw another eagle today.

Grow up or go home.

You've got sea gulls in your sky? I've got eagle's in mine. You know the difference as well. A blessing upon who?

Yes. You're most full of what sea gulls do... Do?

Last edited:
Dear Fake John -

Larry often says 2 things.

1. I'm greatly misunderstood. True.
  2. I should have been a prosecutor.

You won't be sued. You'll be prosecuted for internet crimes of bullying, stalking and harassment.

I have a life to live. Go live yours instead of trying to live mine or others while hurting others in the process. It's a waste of your time.

You need a huge time out.

Truth.

A true acknowledgement. Meghan nor anyone worth British Royalty would write here.

Even as it is, British Royalty holds no great royal, as it is elsewhere, beyond their own time in history. The US (we fought for our freedom..Sorry. And, so is our world deserving of our freedom and liberty).

Angelface239

A true acknowledgement. Meghan nor anyone worth British Royalty would write here.

Even as it is, British Royalty holds no great royal, as it is elsewhere, beyond their own time in history. The US (we fought for our freedom..Sorry. And, so is our world deserving of our freedom and liberty).
Okay.

Many aspects interesting enough. Unfortunately, I was caught up in two sides I never wished to know.

A peaceful life with family is all I had hoped for. My only desire and longing in life.

I'm sorry I know too much (against my will).

Yet. Unconditional love will continue despite it. (Narcissists not included. Work on yourself before you approach me).

I've got the dates that prove who belongs in prison. I still believe in given time and forgiveness. ME.

Most can't say such. But, many in the past knew I was stronger in heart... Than most.

Even Elon can't compare...

Num?

The true story is definitely not for the weak. The biased. Or, the hateful...

Last edited:
The movie? No thank you. Unless the truth be told. Obviously the right time for it...

Divine intervention and all.

Some of us earned it. Really.

Yes. Earned is a real word.

Last edited: