The John Titor Mystery is Solved

JtD, true. Because in the end some of us are too kind...

I believe, you actually already tried to kill me? More than once? Physically and emotionally. I'm very sorry it wasn't mine or any other's time.

Prince? Way before his time.

I'm ok with the fact that I am completely misunderstood. Few know me in person. Fewer know my heart...

And, that to is okay.

This guy (the artist)? Way before his time.

I'm not the Messiah. There is only one.

But, pretty much sums up my love for others. And, yes. I'm a woman.

Bring it on. Let light win.

"I am conscious. I AM love".

Hate never wins. Let's go.

There will be a wedding in Hawaii. All are welcome. If you can make it...

Last edited:

John the Devil

The 2 investigators I credit the most for solving this mystery are John Razimus and Paula Jedi.

Art Bell was a paranormal radio show host who asked people to call in with convincing stories that they are time travelers. The most convincing one was a guy named Rick from Mississippi who was helping Mad Man Marcum with his time travel experiments suggesting Marcum should send a message to himself in the past. Rick called again from Southern California as Mike from 2037. He didn't do a bad job with his time travel story. So he was given an 11 part interview with Art Bell as John Single Seven from 2063. He based a lot of the future on the "Demolition Man" movie.

John got the idea to fax Art Bell three times. The idea came from Mike Mitreski in a chat room. That's about the time I got into this.

John hired the Haber family. Larry the Disney Lawyer. Morey the IBM and cyber-privacy expert. Most likely Larry's son from which we get the "Steve Jackson Role-Playing Time Travel" elements. It was Morey that added the IBM part of John's story. Larry's wife's sister is married to Joel Kostuch who is a director and producer at Disney. Joel came up with John's background. Rochester, Minnesota, University of Florida, all that is Joel's background. EyesViewMedia is just down the street from the John Titor Foundation and they were the ones who faked the "Where is John Titor" documentary. Oliver Willabus, who is Larry's carpenter, has the official alias of "Oliver Williams" and signs all the legal documents for John and his Foundation. Art Haber, one of the brothers admitted the jist of this.

John later called in a lot as Oliver Williams who started to host the JohnTitorFoundation.Com and JohnTitor.Com websites. Who is John? He's somewhat of a genius who graduated from the South Dakota School of Mines and Engineering. He called into the Art Bell show as an actor. J.L.Glass, the comic-book writer, who also called in to Art Bell to play different roles was probably helping him with tips.

Finally, David "Boomer" Brin and Karen Haber, two of the most well known time travel writers were probably called in to consolidate the story to make a movie. David says "The Postman" was inspired by the John Titor story. This is yet unverified. Finally, the movie failed to be produced. John tried to do a few podcasts but he wasn't into it.

It was here that I think the Foundation was trying to continue the legend under John Titor's mother K. or Kay Titor. But that plan collapsed.

Joseph Matheny did come up with part of the John Titor story and the Live Action Role-Playing as if it was real. He refused to release his part of the story to the Foundation so that killed the movie project. He bragged about it later on a radio program where psychics were speculating about the future. I think it was Joseph's talented prop maker friend who may have been inspired by the GhostBusters props, who made the time machine.

---------------------------

Where did the name "John Titor" come from?

John comes from the characters "John Connor" from the "Terminator" movie and "John Spartan" from the "Demolition Man", John Single Seven's favorite movie.

Titor comes from two of the sisters who are married to Joel and Larry. Titshaw. That is a very unusual name so John would not have that name unless something like this was the case. .The Titor could refer to "Terminator" or "Time Traveler" as it sounds like a sped up way of saying it.

------------------------------

So where do I come in? I recognized what this was early. The time John Titor was active. I've been using the John Titor story to promote my political and spiritual agenda and to help you change the future.
Not meaning to be disrespectful or confrontational, but this isn't really a fact until you can share confirmable sources, and I don't see and references to that here except the obit, and the rest is just your words stated by you. I looked through the whole of this thread and if I missed your references my apologies.

Without verifiable references this doesn't really stand as evidence of anything other than your opinion based on your anecdotal hearsay. So I would have to say I challenge your assertion that it is solved and instead offer that you have a hypothesis about the story that has yet to be supported by evidence, except for the obituary. The Obit lends some credence to your assertion that Larry Haber's present wife may have a last name of Titshaw. I can see how that could inspire the name Titor in some way but I am curious about LightSolitaire's assertion that she was Larry's Ex-wife. Have you confirmed this? Please don't Dox her either if you have. Not saying that you will, just suggesting to keep it civil as shes outlined her concerns considerably in her own assertions.

How long have former Ms. Titshaw and Larry been married? It's been 22 years since Johns story came out. Was he married to her then? That's an important piece to establish and connect together before being able to say that was the definitive inspiration. Maybe he didn't know her yet? Speculation at this point without more research. Same with his brother, was it during that time frame? Can you confirm it from them or via public records search?

Also Larry is pretty friendly and responsive, I have corresponded with him a couple times before on Facebook and in other media formats, he's only evasive about who "Kay Titor" is if directly asked. Have you approached him directly with your hypothesis or any of the details? Can you confirm if he was married to or knew Ms. Titshaw when she was Ms. Titshaw?

You said you were concerned about Lawsuit- if you are posting verifiable facts it would never stand in court. Especially public records. I wouldn't post names of children/Minors under 18 (it might endanger them) or give addresses. There are some nut jobs out there that would try and cause harm.

Can you say a more about where you came up with all this and what the sources for your evidence are?

Edited: A name that I inadvertently used incorrectly.

Last edited:
I er on the side of caution. I don't need to provide any information to anyone. It's really none of any of your business. I will say, the users of this forum have made the Titor story into something that it isn't. That is what concerns me the most. The users on this forum have scared the crap out of some that matter. That concerns me.

But, I suppose it's time to join those in silence who will never talk.

I've learned well, the truth doesn't matter to most anyways. They wouldn't believe it.

Take care and have a good life.

Bye.

Last edited:

John the Devil

I error on the side of caution. I don't need to provide any information to anyone. It's really none of any of your business. I will say, the users of this forum have made the Titor story into something that it isn't. That is what concerns me the most. This users on this forum have scared the crap out of some that matter. That concerns me.

But, I suppose it's time to join those in silence who will never talk.

I've learned well, the truth doesn't matter to most anyways. They wouldn't believe it.

Take care and have a good life.

Bye.
Hi LightSolitare, I'm sorry if I somehow gave you the impression that I was asking you for this information, I thought I was pretty Clear in that I was asking JohnTitor2063 to provide evidence for this discussion and not you specifically, based on his original post. Personally I hope to hear more of your story in other posts at a later time.

JtD. After this post I won't be around.

Your line of questioning of 2063 is scaring the wrong people... People who don't deserve to be scared.

Really, it's just time to drop the Titor hunt.

Sincerely.

Thank you for understanding.

John the Devil

JtD. After this post I won't be around.

Your line of questioning of 2063 is scaring the wrong people... People who don't deserve to be scared.

Really, it's just time to drop the Titor hunt.

Sincerely.

Thank you for understanding.

Could you say more about how my line of questioning is scaring the wrong people, or how it is scaring anyone at all? I'm curious if there is something I am missing about what I asked that is frightening for you, if you mean it is scaring you.

If it is not scaring you and If Someone told you they are scared by the questions, would you encourage them to come forward and have a chat about what scares them? I promise I am a friendly person and I won't harm anyone. At the same time I hardly think my post has been up long enough to scare anybody. They are just questions and I even explicitly stated that I hoped no one would post anything specific to a person that wasn't public information.

I also don't think you can say "It's time to drop the Titor hunt. The man left a mystery behind, its an interesting one and many people would like to understand more about his motivations and the story he was trying to share who ever he turns out to be. I would appreciate hearing why you or others find that to be scary.

JohnTitor2063

This article is dated 1996. So Larry and Terri have been married since before the John Titor story came out around 1998. Accept this article as proof.

"Terri and Larry Haber, his parents, decided they wanted to live in Celebration about five years ago when they first heard about Disney's plans. Today, they'll pack up the van and the kids - they also have a 7-year-old daughter, Staci - and head over to 931 Jasmine Street, their new address. They'll be joined by Terri's parents, Emmett and Ila Titshaw of Jacksonville, who are moving into a one-bedroom apartment over the Haber's garage."

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Not meaning to be disrespectful or confrontational, but this isn't really a fact until you can share confirmable sources, and I don't see and references to that here except the obit, and the rest is just your words stated by you. I looked through the whole of this thread and if I missed your references my apologies.

We don't care if we are not believed. If we gave sources, we would be setting people up for harassment. We are not going to dox people. Our purpose was to foster discussion. We've been studying this together for 7 years. If you think we made it up, that is your perogative. It isn't our goal to convince anybody. We are sharing our findings. You have a right to have whatever opinion you wish.

ast name of Titshaw. I can see how that could inspire the name Titor in some way but I am curious about LightSolitaire's assertion that she was Larry's Ex-wife. Have you confirmed this? Please don't Dox her either if you have. Not saying that you will, just suggesting to keep it civil as shes outlined her concerns considerably in her own assertions.

She isn't. You'd be best not to overturn that stone.

Last edited: