The Legendary Emerald Tablet

MarioAlien

ITHqp-2FcSuHTy_UP_2P1e1Qdud5_NxuQ6-1Kpmb-U9Ei9vbO47rn4KLeyCNB25qXrn_a_jZUcnHup-7kMnCNjZWixg3LDMN5KKmcEbpFeK_Ep12WsktNizdY9vvfIawuv4bLhtYS37FattVGpOffJmJBg=w346-h207-p

The origins of Western alchemy can be traced back to Hellenistic Egypt, in particular to the city of Alexandria. One of the most important characters in the mythology of ....

Read HERE

Harte

What's amazing to me is that the linked site is actually talking about the "original" emerald tablet, and not the fake one written in 1939 by Theosophist Maurice Doreal. LINK

Translation of the Latin version mentioned in the OP's linked site:
0) When I entered into the cave, I received the tablet zaradi, which was inscribed, from between the hands of Hermes, in which I discovered these words:
1) True, without falsehood, certain, most certain.
2) What is above is like what is below, and what is below is like that which is above. To make the miracle of the one thing.
3) And as all things were made from contemplation of one, so all things were born from one adaptation.
4) Its father is the Sun, its mother is the Moon.
5) The wind carried it in its womb, the earth breast fed it.
6) It is the father of all ‘works of wonder' (Telesmi) in the world.
6a) Its power is complete (integra).
7) If cast to (turned towards- versa fuerit) earth,
7a) it will separate earth from fire, the subtile from the gross.
8) With great capacity it ascends from earth to heaven. Again it descends to earth, and takes back the power of the above and the below.
9) Thus you will receive the glory of the distinctiveness of the world. All obscurity will flee from you.
10) This is the whole most strong strength of all strength, for it overcomes all subtle things, and penetrates all solid things.
11a) Thus was the world created.
12) From this comes marvelous adaptions of which this is the proceedure.
13) Therefore I am called Hermes, because I have three parts of the wisdom of the whole world.
14) And complete is what I had to say about the work of the Sun, from the book of Galieni Alfachimi.
[From Latin in Steele and Singer 1928: 492.]
That is the entire contents of the tablet.

Please note that the tablet has never been found, and all translations come from the 8th Century Arab collection presumably collected in one volume by Pseudo-Apollonius of Tayana, as the OP's article states.

The astonishment tends to fade upon reading.

Harte

darwi

Whatever the reality of the Emerald Tablet, what about the individual said to be behind it, Thoth? Does anyone know any thing about him? Did he visit the inner Earth(the halls of Amenti) and live an extraordinary long life? Was he from Sirius? Did he built the Sphynx and Great Pyramid using levitation? Did he hide his spaceship deep underneath the Sphynx. Did he build the Great Pyramid in part as a teleportation device, aimed at Sirius, which Egyptian Pharaohs used for their initiation into certain mysteries?Did he eventually incarnate as Jesus? Does anyone have any data or ideas about him to share here?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Whatever the reality of the Emerald Tablet, what about the individual said to be behind it, Thoth? Does anyone know any thing about him? Did he visit the inner Earth(the halls of Amenti) and live an extraordinary long life? Was he from Sirius? Did he built the Sphynx and Great Pyramid using levitation? Did he hide his spaceship deep underneath the Sphynx. Did he build the Great Pyramid in part as a teleportation device, aimed at Sirius, which Egyptian Pharaohs used for their initiation into certain mysteries?Did he eventually incarnate as Jesus? Does anyone have any data or ideas about him to share here?
I believe in Thoth, not as a god, but as a flesh-and-blood extraterrestrial. And I believe in all the things you asked about him to be either possible or likely. I also believe in the possibility that Egypt's Great Pyramids were originally used (at least in part) as power plants and that there was knowledge of harnessing electricity and implementation of an electrical grid in ancient Egypt as well as other major ancient civilizations. I'm a big fan of Ancient Aliens.

darwi

To paraphrase POGO, an infamous old cartoon character, "We've met the aliens(enemy) and the aliens(enemy) is US".