The Mandela Effect and The Bird of Hermes Initiative

alpha centauri

Thank you.

A) A little bit of both. As well as some other calamities. We didn't transfer the extrapoints here, however they still exist here. They are powerful enough to traverse and transcend universes themselves.
The extrapoints are produced by powerful entities as I understand it. You said something about Tulpas before the account was reassigned. In hermetics the Tulpas are called elementals (beings that you can create through tought (mostly astrally)).

1)Do you mean people on this planet create these extrapoints? Or do extraterrestrials create them? Is an extrapoint the same as a Tulpa?

2)You said there are still some extrapoints. Where are these extrapoints located? In the US, Europe, Asia. Africa? And can you locate them exactly ( the city, region, country)?

3) There is a reason why I asked this: I dont want to+create an extrapoint involutarily. Can you or someone else you know do that? Or is it done voluntarily every time?

4)I have a question regarding the teaching: Which spiritual teaching do you use? Bardon (Hermetic)? Kriya Yoga? Law of One? I think they are all the same.

And about the Mandela Effect:

5) I know that some Madela effects are true. But other MEs I remember in an other way. For example: I have always wondered why this TVseries was called: Sex and the City and not Sex in the City. Now I hear that some people remembered it Sex in the City.

Why is it that I and others dont remember all Mandela Effects?

6) You dont have to go into detail. I hope you know the Akasha chronic. Do you and your team change this? Can you change all memories of all people seperately? Or do you change the mass consciousness?

7) Why are some people resistent to the programming?

Last edited:

Remnant

1. Extrapoints are in most cases just beings that are powerful enough to be considered gods in the eyes of a human. As such they vary in many ways and so do their creation. Many are just very powerful alien species. Many are more like forces of nature. They are unrelated to tulpas.

2. They don't stay in one spot and can travel universes so not really no.

3. Don't worry tbh I doubt you'll create one

4. We are an organisation that values free will and free belief. Our members have many of their own personal philosophies however the truths are a mixture of all of them.

1.1. A possible misconception worth clearing up. Not all extrapoints are evil or a threat to humanity. Only a specific sort are from what we can tell

5. They manifest differently for individual people, there is no one objective Mandela effect due to the nature of all this

6. We can do both. We also store the original memories elsewhere to prevent their complete loss

7. Because free will tbh that and some people just aren't compatible with the programming

Snow

This a conversation that deserves its own thread. It is being split from the Mandela - WTF thread. Snow

To summarize the story so far . . . (I hope I got it right – please correct me if not)

You, the NEW Remnant, replace the previous Remnant and are assigned to watch this system. You want to share useful knowledge with us if you can, but that isn’t what you are here for. You apologized to the forum for assuming we would all be familiar with your concepts, terms, and acronyms and also that we would have a rudimentary familiarity with your complex research and paramilitary organization. You are looking into sharing some of the BHI research here at Paranormalis.

Your organization has dedicated itself to studying and explaining the Mandela Effect (ME). The name of this Organization is The Beelzebub Initiative (TBI) in the 09821 Universe (which was our original Universe before a 2012 Extinction Level Event), a name you use interchangeably with The Bird of Hermes Initiative (BHI) and explain that BHI is the name in this, our current home, the 982 Universe. The name(s) are derived from the Ripley Scrolls.

Your Organization, in a desperate bid to rescue humanity, hastily accomplished a relocation procedure. By moving most of our physical reality to this similar Universe, and with the use of the Soul Evacuation Procedure/Protocol (S.E.P.) we are migrated - body, soul and spirit, and up and running in U-982. Much of our former reality was also brought along. Many errors have occurred and the Mandela Effect is part of that. The Mandela Effect straddles the flashpoint and the ripples are affecting the past, present, and future.

BHI has not been able to identify what exactly caused the breakdown of U-09821, but you have assumed it was due to increased extrapoint activity. There was also a civil war and atomic war at the time of the breakdown and other calamities . . .

To be continued . . .

Remnant

This a conversation that deserves its own thread. It is being split from the Mandela - WTF thread. Snow

To summarize the story so far . . . (I hope I got it right – please correct me if not)

You, the NEW Remnant, replace the previous Remnant and are assigned to watch this system. You want to share useful knowledge with us if you can, but that isn’t what you are here for. You apologized to the forum for assuming we would all be familiar with your concepts, terms, and acronyms and also that we would have a rudimentary familiarity with your complex research and paramilitary organization. You are looking into sharing some of the BHI research here at Paranormalis.

Your organization has dedicated itself to studying and explaining the Mandela Effect (ME). The name of this Organization is The Beelzebub Initiative (TBI) in the 09821 Universe (which was our original Universe before a 2012 Extinction Level Event), a name you use interchangeably with The Bird of Hermes Initiative (BHI) and explain that BHI is the name in this, our current home, the 982 Universe. The name(s) are derived from the Ripley Scrolls.

Your Organization, in a desperate bid to rescue humanity, hastily accomplished a relocation procedure. By moving most of our physical reality to this similar Universe, and with the use of the Soul Evacuation Procedure/Protocol (S.E.P.) we are migrated - body, soul and spirit, and up and running in U-982. Much of our former reality was also brought along. Many errors have occurred and the Mandela Effect is part of that. The Mandela Effect straddles the flashpoint and the ripples are affecting the past, present, and future.

BHI has not been able to identify what exactly caused the breakdown of U-09821, but you have assumed it was due to increased extrapoint activity. There was also a civil war and atomic war at the time of the breakdown and other calamities . . .

To be continued . . .
All correct except for this bit::
The name of this Organization is The Beelzebub Initiative (TBI) in the 09821 Universe (which was our original Universe before a 2012 Extinction Level Event), a name you use interchangeably with The Bird of Hermes Initiative (BHI) and explain that BHI is the name in this, our current home, the 982 Universe.
The Bird of Hermes Initiative is an organisation that was founded in another universe, the 216. It began to use its technology and knowledge to branch out in to other universes. One of the first was the 09821 and that version of the BHI was titled The Beelzebub Initiative, and that is the name we kept afterwards and is currently our name still. The name in this current universe is The Beelzebub Initiative, but we do use them interchangeably yes.

I smell bullshit...
Good for you, sir. Believe what you will, however I would like some elaboration as to why you suspect this.

Snow

OK!! @Remnant Hello! Yeah so, I guess you don't mind that I had your topic split from mine. That's good. I wanted it to have its own home so the research, when you share it, can have its own home. Also, I thought it needed to be treated as a CLAIM, just like a time travelers tale. I find the story so interesting and I want to pursue it. However, it could be role playing and you should expect that no one here at Paranormalis is just going to accept your claims as truth. Some may try and shred the story. Don't get mad, just show us what you've got Remnant.

Do you, Remnant, have 100% of your memories intact from before the migration? Are you one of us, from U-09821? What is/was U216?

You told @alpha centauri that our original memories are stored elsewhere, is that like a backup of U-09821? Is there a chance that in the future, we will all forget about the Mandela Effect and have the same memories?

Is this some occult kind of stuff your organization is involved in?

When are you going to share ME research?

alpha centauri

Many people in this universe once lived in another one. That universe started breaking down in late 2012 and such a nearby universe combined with the S.E.P that got us into the 982 caused lots of ripples.
a) I dont understand this. How did you do that? Did you conquer another universe where the earth was not inhabited?
Then create animal, plants etc.? That would be a lot of energy.
Or did you conquer an existing universe that was similar to ours and just through the S.E.P. of that parallel earth out and replace it with our S.E.P.s?

b) What do you know about the other universes? I mean there must be a lot of universes because it is called 982. What about number 1 etc...
Extrapoints are in most cases just beings that are powerful enough to be considered gods in the eyes of a human. As such they vary in many ways and so do their creation. Many are just very powerful alien species. Many are more like forces of nature. They are unrelated to tulpas.
1) Can we also be like gods through kind of spiritual work?
2)You said you cannot talk about your spiritual abilities and those of the scientists. But those beings can transfer those abilites as I understand it. Is this correct?

They don't stay in one spot and can travel universes so not really no.
3) What I have wanted to ask: Do you know human with this abilities? For example Indian fakirs or tibetian (chinese) monks or something like that. Is there e.g. increased extrapoint in the Himalaya (Tibet)?

Don't worry tbh I doubt you'll create one.
4)You are not sure in this? So it is possible that you can create and extrapoint involutarily?

4. We are an organisation that values free will and free belief. Our members have many of their own personal philosophies however the truths are a mixture of all of them.

1.1. A possible misconception worth clearing up. Not all extrapoints are evil or a threat to humanity. Only a specific sort are from what we can tell

5. They manifest differently for individual people, there is no one objective Mandela effect due to the nature of all this

6. We can do both. We also store the original memories elsewhere to prevent their complete loss
Ok thats good.
5)What about the good ones? Does they also exist? If yes: What did they do?Then everything goes to heaven ?
6)Did you talk to any extrapoints (good or bad or neutral)?

7) Do you know the hdr device?

Remnant

Also, I thought it needed to be treated as a CLAIM, just like a time travelers tale. I find the story so interesting and I want to pursue it. However, it could be role playing and you should expect that no one here at Paranormalis is just going to accept your claims as truth. Some may try and shred the story. Don't get mad, just show us what you've got Remnant.
Indeed. A rational stance, I think. In fact I would have been more disapproving if one was just to believe it right away with no good reason other than the fact that I said it.
Do you, Remnant, have 100% of your memories intact from before the migration? Are you one of us, from U-09821? What is/was U216?
I am, and not quite. I have more intact memories than the average person but I am still missing things. The 216 is the universe where the class of malevolent Adaru-Ilu class of extrapoints originated from.
You told @alpha centauri that our original memories are stored elsewhere, is that like a backup of U-09821? Is there a chance that in the future, we will all forget about the Mandela Effect and have the same memories?

Is this some occult kind of stuff your organization is involved in?

When are you going to share ME research?
1. Yes. However you wouldn't forget about the M.E, you'd only stop experiencing it. You'd get the memories back but it would not overwrite your current ones.

2. We are involved in some occult research but this is unrelated.

3. As soon as I have gotten authorisation from my superiors. Hopefully soon.

Remnant

Many people in this universe once lived in another one. That universe started breaking down in late 2012 and such a nearby universe combined with the S.E.P that got us into the 982 caused lots of ripples.
a) I dont understand this. How did you do that? Did you conquer another universe where the earth was not inhabited?
Or did you create a new universe? That would be a lot of energy.

b) What do you know about the other universes? I mean there must be a lot of universes because it is called 982. What about number 1 etc...
Extrapoints are in most cases just beings that are powerful enough to be considered gods in the eyes of a human. As such they vary in many ways and so do their creation. Many are just very powerful alien species. Many are more like forces of nature. They are unrelated to tulpas.
1) Can we also be like gods through kind of spiritual work?
2)You said you cannot talk about your spiritual abilities and those of the scientists. But those beings can transfer those abilites as I understand it. Is this correct?

They don't stay in one spot and can travel universes so not really no.
3) What I have wanted to ask: Do you know human with this abilities? For example Indian fakirs or tibetian (chinese) monks or something like that. Is there e.g. increased extrapoint in the Himalaya (Tibet)?

Don't worry tbh I doubt you'll create one.
4)You are not sure in this? So it is possible that you can create and extrapoint involutarily?

Ok thats good.
5)What about the good ones? Does they also exist? If yes: What did they do?Then everything goes to heaven ?
6)Did you talk to any extrapoints (good or bad or neutral)?

7) Do you know the hdr device?
A) We are not advanced enough to create a universe as of now. We transported to a universe where the universe was uninhabited, yes.

B) We know a great deal of all the universes we have assigned a number to, as the number is not assigned until the universe has been properly analysed.

1) Depends on your definition of spiritual work. I would say yes, however.

2) Yes.

3) If a human had this ability they would likely no longer be considered a human anymore.
There was more activity there yes, but not in this universe.

4) Possible but highly unlikely and improbable.

5) Plenty of good ones. That's a reason we have different classifications for them. I think it would be best I don't speak of the natures of heaven or the afterlife. That tends to cause problems.

6) I've talked with a few yes. We are allied with some of them so communication would have been necessary.

7) I do.

Last edited:

Harte

For those that don't know, The Bird of Hermes initiative is a fictional group that makes up part of a mythos (The Fear Mythos) that is an offshoot of the Slender Man mythos.
Looking to get started on The Fear Mythos, but not sure where to begin? Not a problem. This guide is meant to help newcomers be introduced to the Mythos, and ease their way in.

First off, it should be noted that the guide assumes the reader already has some prior knowledge of the Slender Man mythos, from which the Fear Mythos is an off-shoot of.

The Fear Mythos began as a project on the forum of tvtropes.org. A number of different members, fans of the Slender Man Mythos, felt that the current mythos had grown stale. To help this, they decided to introduce new monsters to the mythos, and began creating the Fears. The Archangel, The Dying Man, and The Cold Boy were the first Fears to be created and introduced, and many of the other Fears were soon to follow.

Within the first year, the Fear Mythos had already grown into a number of different stories by a number of different writers, and had gained a bit of recognition within the mainstream Slender Man Mythos community.
Source

So, JustMe was right.

Harte