The McDonald's Thread

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Re: The Mcdonalds Thread

Eat KFC ,they sponsor me, hum greasy oily KFC chicken hummmm , i just dont show there banner on my site ,lol

Keroscene

I'm not really a big fan of chicken. I've only been to one Popeye's restraunt and it was pretty decent, but neither KFC or Popeye's are anything to write home to mom about, IMHO.

I hated KFC for taking away the macaroni and cheese as one of their default menu items on the combo's. The best for me at KFC was the mac and cheese. I started going there less often when they made that change. I hate coleslaw.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Thanks for the heads-up. This whole time I've been going around thinking they were giant vitamins. How foolish of me. Next thing I know you'll be telling me I shouldn't be shooting heroin directly into the whites of my eyes. Wut's a brotha sposed to do for fun?
I logged in specifically to LOL at this post.
LOL.

Keroscene

I hope you get to high ground Motoko Aoyama. Check in when you get a chance to let us know you made it ok or even hopefully you're not on the affected side. I think the tsunami is supposed to hit around 4PM est. Good luck.

Motoko Aoyama

So you guys heard about the Tsunami warning
Well, I'm glad to type that the Tsunami warning is only for people in the coastal areas like Waikiki or Makaha. I don't live near water or a beach, so I'm fine. I got a ton of tweets about this as well this morning. Sirens are blaring like crazy - Three to four times since 6:30 AM. I live close to a military base and a siren is placed one street ahead of where I live. My cats meowed because of this. Kauai and Big Island's sirens will go on every hour.
Also, Argentina has been hit by a 6.3 magnitude earthquake today and aftershocks were reported in Chile.
EVERYTHING IS CLOSED! NO MALLS! NO MAIL! NO SPORTS! NOTHING! Only very few businesses are open today. I guess they don't want the traffic to build up because some people who are living in coastal areas need to move to higher ground. It's very hectic, so I'm glad that I am home tweeting and eating my breakfast.

Edit: Some people are stupid. They are taking their kids to the beach. Are they insane? Also, a robbery has been reported as well as price gouging in stores.

Lucidus

Well I hope that Motoko didn't get washed away by the tsunami and whatever, but you know what's good at McDonalds? The McRib sandwich, that's what.

StarLord

What's scary is when your "Mc Ribs" has the bone separation pressed into it.

Makes me wonder what part of Mc Piggy it came from. Was it Mc Snout, Mc Innards or Mc Orifice.

I wonder if the Hawaiian Mc Donalds makes Mc Musubi.

Better yet, the Mc Loco Moco.

Harte

I'm with you, Luci.

Her AOL guy is chasing after her MSN guy.

Wonder if he caught him yet.

Harte

Motoko Aoyama

Hey Lucidus! I'm still here! It's called studying for my Calculus test. DUH! We all have busy lives you know. >:O

LOL! @ Harte's post.

Ughhh! Double edit. I'm also a member on another forum (expertlaw.com), so most of the time, I'll be hanging around there.