The minutemen are a cross between Abu Ghraib and the KKK

Harte

Re: The minutemen are a cross between Abu Ghraib and the KKK

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Crasstika\")</div>
Three volunteers patrolling the border for illegal immigrants were being investigated after a man told authorities he was held against his will and forced to pose for a picture holding a T-shirt with a mocking slogan.

<snip>

Carol Capas, a sheriff's office spokeswoman, said the 26-year-old Mexican man told agents he was physically restrained and forced to hold a shirt while his picture was taken and he was videotaped.

[/b]

"You know, the way that country (Mexico) tries to scapegoat some other nation( Los Estados Unidos) for their own economic problems is eerily reminiscent of the how the nazis blamed the jews for the very same thing."

Forced to hold a shirt? A typo no doubt. Should have read "forced to wear a shirt."

Anyone know where I can buy the rights to that video? Is it a snuff film? If so, I'll pay double.

Did they put his picture on a t-shirt? I'll take 10 gross.

Harte

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
Anyone know where I can buy the rights to that video? ?Is it a snuff film? ?If so, I'll pay double.

[/b]

You'll have to buy the rights from the people who made the film, the ACL... ur uh, I mean the evil, racist, gun-toting, renegade, vigilante rednecks.:p

Judge Bean

Crosstika's bathetic career on the forum continues its dramatic decline into the mud-- this latest lurch forward and downward literally into the mud with a sludge metaphor.

For those of you unfamiliar with Peri Bathous, you might see that the movement in the threads hijacked by Crosstika is abruptly and sometimes instantly from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Moderate interchange of ideas is called cowardly by those lacking the courage of their own convictions.

StarLord

Sadly, we wont be seeing him any more due to his bizare accident at the Morrison Hotel.