The Moon is Hollow?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Would that have any connection with 12,500 years ago on earth? Around some of the events.

Yes! There seems to be dispute over exact timing. I was just impressed because the appearance of the moon in the skies is recorded by multiple civilizations back at that time. I never heard any of this before. Suppressed? AJ seemed very thorough is his reporting of this.

It would have had to have been since the beginning, because many species rely on the tide. Even women's cycles are aligned with the moon stages. Maybe it's a fake moon built to CAUSE these things? Maybe it's a factor needed for life on a planet....????????

Just know that our bodies adapt to changing conditions on our planet. Including while in orbit too! You must be aware that astronauts lose bone mass while in orbit for long periods of time. Our bodies rapidly adapt to surrounding temperatures too. So why not women's menstrual cycles too?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's a pretty good episode.

I wonder, would the moon have as much effect on the Earth if it was hollow? Wouldn't it have a much (if any) lower gravity field, hence, way less effect on the Earth?

MODAT7

I wonder, would the moon have as much effect on the Earth if it was hollow? Wouldn't it have a much (if any) lower gravity field, hence, way less effect on the Earth?
If there was less gravity, probably. But what really stands out is that the moon is 1/4 diameter but only 1% the mass of Earth. Somehow it still maintains 1/6 gravity. Something is really off there, even taking into account measurment errors.

If the moon really is hollow, some internal mechanism may still be generating some kind of "life helpful" field that we cannot detect yet.