the next gen HDR

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
to anyone in the group , im currently going thruout a lot of probleme in my life, me and my wife need to move from our current appartement , and get something else, , and im trying to resolve the Csst situation and decision on my case, so for the entire month of july i wont do or provide much as im trying hard to solve these current situation, hope you will bear with me and wait patiently for my reply, cheers

SergiusPaulus

It might be interesting to somehow connect an HDR to a device that can display what is being seen onto a monitor. The movie Paycheck with Ben Affleck comes to mind. In that movie the device interacts with a user just like an HDR has a user.

Angelique Diablo 99

Good day everyone, its been awhile and recently everyone learn the passing of the Inventor of the HDR , mr Steven Gibss
he was in his mid 70, we all thank him for the invention that sparked tons of debate and gave me a whole lot of work over the last 18+ years , i ve made several HDR and many of my own version

But since his passing, we are in need of a new device that will perform better and yield positive result without jeopadarzing your chakkra energy ,so me and my associate are currently working on a new version that will incorporate precise msurement instrumentation and be a single device , without too many outside part, ( the magnet will be incorporated inside the machine)
So i am still waiting for outside help in regard to build a small pc chip board controller or rasberrypie chip board or arduino, i am still also trying to figure how to incorporate what we mostly agreed on what was needed to build a time machine, ( im still lacking in funds as well)

so let me know your thought on the matter and if i should spend time on this project
Sincerely
Doctor Z
Thank You...for it Really Hasn't Been The Same Since The Creator of The HDR TIME MACHINE Passed Away... though I Myself Hasn't The Time Nor The Financial Means to Purchase Mine Own HDR TIME MACHINE Device...due to Other Much More Important Obligations...I Pray That Your TIME MACHINE DEVICE Will Be Much More Better Than Steven L Gibbs.Good Luck And Perchance I Will Contact And Purchase Your Device...PS: I Am A Member of THE TIME TRAVEL FUND Since December of 2006!