the next gen HDR

steven chiverton

as for the edited title by someone who did a video featuring john and nancys experiment on video they wasent specific when it say it was activated the qestion is what was activated

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i made a vlog,
i will resume these slowly but surely,
let hope some luck will come my way soon

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
So i am still waiting for outside help in regard to build a small pc chip board controller or rasberrypie chip board or arduino, i am still also trying to figure how to incorporate what we mostly agreed on what was needed to build a time machine, ( im still lacking in funds as well)

I am interested to know more about the programming end. What would the Raspberry Pi or Arduino be controlling? What sort of code is being run and, and how does that logic work? I write a little code for a living, this sounds awesome.

@Num7 mentioned something in Discord about being able to automatically set the frequency, and that peaked my interest. My understanding of this sort of device is that you had to tune the frequency while rubbing the "plate" until you got the stick reaction. I've never used one of these so I'm guessing at the explanation, forgive the ignorance..

I suppose my underlying question is what would you measure/monitor with that hardware, and how are any adjustments based on that being calculated? I could be misunderstanding their use completely; i've only read about these things on sites like this.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

sounds like num7 may have some great ideas i wish i was paying some attention to his ideas instead of runing off in all directions like a headless jackrabbit, i could be missing out on a new treasure-trove of num7 information that could be handy , oh dam it

Art

my pezio experiments was a sonic double slit type i had 2x 100 watts pezios secured with screws against each other and there was a gap i placed alliuminium tape around it and pierced 2 tiny hole like slit holes, and used my home made frequency generators to feed various frequencies into each of the pezios, so the sounds compress together. the results was temporarily breaking the astral lock of my right hand cupped around the front of it in front of the two slit like holes , my astral right hand come out half way and went back into my hand and i had no control over it like it had a separate life of its own .
i see you mention chukra points , no instruments can measure it nor verify it actually exists its just a fancy name , maybe the frequency points of certain organs in these bodily positions may be a better explanation . if you want ideas maybe try integration and use your own body as an interface , like i did to get a bizarre result in my scalar beamer experiment, and if your using magnets in your time machine experiments secure the magnets poles opposing like in the scalar beamer experiments and wound wires around them
What the hell a piezzo speaker can time travel ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be a little serious please.

Briggits Norseff

Good day everyone, its been awhile and recently everyone learn the passing of the Inventor of the HDR , mr Steven Gibss
he was in his mid 70, we all thank him for the invention that sparked tons of debate and gave me a whole lot of work over the last 18+ years , i ve made several HDR and many of my own version

But since his passing, we are in need of a new device that will perform better and yield positive result without jeopadarzing your chakkra energy ,so me and my associate are currently working on a new version that will incorporate precise msurement instrumentation and be a single device , without too many outside part, ( the magnet will be incorporated inside the machine)
So i am still waiting for outside help in regard to build a small pc chip board controller or rasberrypie chip board or arduino, i am still also trying to figure how to incorporate what we mostly agreed on what was needed to build a time machine, ( im still lacking in funds as well)

so let me know your thought on the matter and if i should spend time on this project
Sincerely
Doctor Z
So, if you have an 18+ year experience with HDR's, did you succeeded in travelling in time?
And secondly have you ever tried to travel Physically using HDR?......
Because in Steven Gibbs own reports "The Eighth Key to Riddle of Time" and "Dare to Travell to another world", he actually mentioned methods of using Grid points and Time Portals for Physical Time Travel.......

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i never manage to time travel physically using the hdr, like i sayd many time, its an incomplete device and working on making it better is a long arduous task, i will post it here when we have something to show for now both me and my associate are busy with current event in our daily live to work on it , we will report when we do , cheers