The Official Arcade Thread

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Just noticed that the Mini-Putt scores don't save for a reason that escapes me... Arg! I'd usually remove it, but since it's a really, really cool game, I'll leave it there.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Just noticed that the Mini-Putt scores don't save for a reason that escapes me... Arg! I'd usually remove it, but since it's a really, really cool game, I'll leave it there.

Yeah I noticed that too. I scored 75 and instead it says 0 for my score... and yours too!

Edit: Hey look at that. Below your user information. Mini Putt Champion

I'm jealous now ha.

Edit 2: I don't think the super mario slots has a submit score button. I had over 8000 coins at one point, got tired of playing. Didn't see any submit score button, started a new game and ran out of coins, but it let me restart the game.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sorry to hear that. It seems there's no way to know which games are going to work properly before installing them.

I'll leave them there for a little while until I can find replacements that actually submit scores like they should.

CDS

Woops, I posted a thread about the arcade. Should have looked better first. Apologies, could ya move into this one! :)