The Pope's neverending death

Crosstika

The Pope's neverending death

What's the damn deal with the media perpetually ************ itself over the pope's corpse? He's dead, he died saturday. Let us move on . 5 days of 24/7 pope vision is ENOUGH. Does the media want me to hate him? What did I do to deserve this punishment? I used to think I was sick of Terri Schiavo. I'd gladly sit through a Larry King special with the Schindlers at this point, over watching one more minute of this pope garbage. Let the madness end. Please.. The man wasn't jesus.

StarLord

Re: The Pope's neverending death

Good point Iggy, they must have been Important in their own right.

You don't have to watch it Crosstika. Besides we haven't even arrived to the types of smoke yet with the bells, which means we have a ways to go.

This is a job for the cartoon channel and various other sundry accoutrements.

Zoomerz

Media *events* like this are very useful later on when we need to prove the Pope really died....

Z-

StarLord

Well, what about a good book? or Other sites where there is no mention?
News is News none the less. You have to admit he did wonders for the church and Poland.

Crosstika

Well, as I recall Reagan didn't have a full week funeral, 24 hour live coverage, his was a weekend. then capoot'. The way this grotesque media carnival is going ( dead corpse being paraded around in front of kids and all) we'll have atleast til friday when Boosh gets to the funeral to go then God only knows how long after the insanity will endure. This is overkill