The Pope's neverending death

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Re: The Pope's neverending death

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
I'd rather watch the dead Pope than the undead Michael Jackson. Or Scott Peterson for that matter. I mean, what if the Pope pulls a Khomeini? He is just laying out there. A little pushing and shoving is all it would take. Wouldn't want to miss the Pope rolling down the Via.[/b]

*Vomits at the site of Harte's heart beating in his Avatar*

StarLord

You should see a heart beating during a Echo Cardiology test, everything but the blood shows up. A most awesome sight indeed.

Cornelia

*Vomits at the site of Harte's heart beating in his Avatar*
LOL Grayson!
I was thinking exactly the same but then I thought it was a bit unfair to write it plain and simple... :lol:

PS Sometimes I decide I must go away from this forum, for strictly personal reasons, but then I come back just to find again and again that bit of magic... :blush:

***I love you all buckarooze!***

-

tchetcha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Crosstika\")</div>
The way this grotesque media carnival is going (dead corpse being paraded around in front of kids and all)[/b]

Dead corpse being paraded around in front of kids and all

How do you do it when people die in USA, you hide the corpse?

The family doesnt say goodbye?

How do children know that the person is really dead and adults are not lying?

Death is a natural part of life and it shouldnt be hidden from children.

You are tired, everybody is, but years from now people will remember it as it is: an historical event, that dindt happened for the last 26 years!!

You are tired because you dont relate to the event, as I didnt related at all with the war on Iraq and had to see it daily. And that is still not over!!

But there are 3 million people in Rome just to see him one last time, and that for me is a really big deal worth watching.

tchetcha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"deepthought\")</div>
You think you've got problems? We have now got to face a month of political bullsh*t because of our elections coming up. We will have Tony Blair on our TV's for the next month, going round thinking he is God, hoping he will get resurrected, sorry, that's re-elected. I'm sick of it already! Can anyone come up with anything sinister about the date? 05.05.05? :grin:[/b]

Yeah, I know what you mean!! Our President dissolved the parliament a few months ago, and it was really messy too.
And the speeches are so empty... And reporters are getting dumber by the day!!

About 05.05.05, sorry...

Zoomerz

05.05.05? CINCO DE MAYO! That's when the illegal Mexican migrants celebrate a successful border crossing here in Arizona...

Z-

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zoomerz\")</div>
05.05.05? CINCO DE MAYO! That's when the illegal Mexican migrants celebrate a successful border crossing here in Arizona...

Z-[/b]

You ought to realize that the U.S. consists of a great many people of Mexican and Latin American heritage, only a small number of whom are present in the country "illegally."

There are far more European-Americans populating the Southwest who cannot trace their origins to legal immigration than there are Mexican-Americans.

Among the white illegal aliens are the descendants of all of those who moved to Texas from the U.S. and Europe before 1836 and to California before 1846 without the consent and (in the case of Texas) contrary to the law.

In fact, prior to the Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo, extorted from the Mexican government following the invasion of Mexico by the U.S. without cause, it could be argued that all of the Americans from the coast over to the Rio Grande were illegal aliens.

The case could be made that the entire country was founded by unwelcome immigrants-- though it was sustained to a great measure by slave labor, the labor of those who were immigrants against their will.

isabel

Paul, hat down. Your expression amazes me. I wanted to be a lawyer for a while, but ended up doing something completely different. When I read your posts I wanna be a lawyer again:)

Crosstika

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"tchetcha\")</div>
Dead corpse being paraded around in front of kids and all

How do you do it when people die in USA, you hide the corpse?

The family doesnt say goodbye?

How do children know that the person is really dead and adults are not lying?

Death is a natural part of life and it shouldnt be hidden from children.
.[/b]

So is Sex, doesn't mean it should be shoved in the face of kids, they learn about it as they get older. Things like that can traumatize a young mind.