The Power of Positive Thinking

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Do you guys believe in positive thinking? I, for one, believe in it. I think it's a great way to handle things that will help you get over most, if not any obstacle you might encounter in life.

Being positive makes you feel better and allows you to have a sharp mind when the time comes to face a challenge. Remember, everything starts with a thought. If you think positively, good things will happen.
Positive thinking is a mental and emotional attitude that focuses on the bright side of life and expects positive results.

A positive person anticipates happiness, health and success, and believes he or she can overcome any obstacle and difficulty.
The Power of Positive Thinking and Attitude

Your turn now. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The partial glass of water has always been half full for me.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The partial glass of water has always been half full for me.
I think it's a great to look at things. Do you believe that by doing so, it somehow helps you to overcome challenges and the harder stuff you have to get through in your life?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Let's put it this way. When diagnosed with cancer, I could have played it two ways: As a victim or a fighter. I chose fighter. If you give up mentally, I think your body will follow.

TnWatchdog

A year ago today I had me a free ambulance ride to the hospital with a heart attack. My cardiologist later told me that I was in rough shape but positive about everything. I remember not having a problem with what I faced but, like everyone, I had things to do. Most people will say that they don't mind dying...but not today. Funny thing I remember my Ex asking me if I wanted to be buried in Minnesota or Tennessee. lol Positive thinking on her part. Like Zig Ziglar would say...you just need to take the lemon and make lemonade with it.
Bottom line...check your blood pressure and cholesterol. If they are high, do something about it cause I have gone to heart attack funerals for people in their thirties. I have changed over this...I hunt up how famous people have died, I've given away things to my kids, and I am going thru all my stuff and throwing away stuff I wouldn't want people to go thru. Why keep a bank statement from 1994 or old letters from an ex girlfriend. Not being negative, just being realistic that I have a chance to do these things while others don't.
Stay healthy and stay positive!

AAA

Positive thinking can be a trap of denial.

It isn't whether the glass is half full or empty. It is about the volume relative to your need for water. The glass is only relevant in terms of capacity to hold the necessary volume.

mariya94

Do you guys believe in positive thinking? I, for one, believe in it. I think it's a great way to handle things that will help you get over most, if not any obstacle you might encounter in life.

Being positive makes you feel better and allows you to have a sharp mind when the time comes to face a challenge. Remember, everything starts with a thought. If you think positively, good things will happen.
Positive thinking is a mental and emotional attitude that focuses on the bright side of life and expects positive results.

A positive person anticipates happiness, health and success, and believes he or she can overcome any obstacle and difficulty.

Yeah, positive thinking gets you results. You learn to focus on the goals in your life and work towards achieving them.

AAA

Yeah, positive thinking gets you results. You learn to focus on the goals in your life and work towards achieving them.

Results come from productivity and require resources, ....usually of something tangible. Positive thinking cannot substitute for tangible, feasible, real, solutions to problems. Believe you can overcome anything, ..be as positive as you like, ...know the difference.

Positive thinking while in the middle of a hot dry desert with an 11 day walk to water, a 3 day supply of it, and a broken leg, ..is useless. Unless someone comes to bail you out, you are most likely going to die, ..regardless of however you may feel about it.