Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

Bones McCoy

Yes, they are indeed … and not only them, but Asians in general – they have proven numerous times that they can perfectly understand other cultures, other nations, other customs and traditions and that they pay a great respect to those.
:)

Oh yes, I should have said Asians in general. Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, they are all so terrific!

About 12 years ago, I had a "pop culture" forum (my only successful forum ever) and I was very fortunate that a group of Asian girls who were friends all signed up at once. They were so cheerful and talkative, everybody liked them. I needed moderators, so I just said to them "You are all moderators now!" And they were the greatest moderators! They did beautiful artwork for all the subforums and were always so welcoming and friendly. People just liked talking with them, and soon they were known as "Team Rocket". Really they were the heart and soul of that forum.

start at edge

Oh yes, I should have said Asians in general. Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, they are all so terrific!

About 12 years ago, I had a "pop culture" forum (my only successful forum ever) and I was very fortunate that a group of Asian girls who were friends all signed up at once. They were so cheerful and talkative, everybody liked them. I needed moderators, so I just said to them "You are all moderators now!" And they were the greatest moderators! They did beautiful artwork for all the subforums and were always so welcoming and friendly. People just liked talking with them, and soon they were known as "Team Rocket". Really they were the heart and soul of that forum.
Million congratulations !!!!!
You are clearly among the people I mentioned before, those who make this world a better place … you are clearly one of us (I somehow could sense this quite a while ago).
If and when you have the chance to get in touch again, just say hello and send my best wishes to “Team Rocket” (and to anyone who is on our side, whoever they may be, wherever they may live).
Million congratulations !!!!!

start at edge

Here is something that will amaze you and at the same time it will shock you in such way that you’ll need to be firmly sitting down on the chair while watching (and especially listening):

Wind7

Staff
4658e63343366e7793071fb55e860600_w200.gif

Face Plant of the Day.

Bones McCoy

That is strange, I have to admit. And it seems to be a singular case, as for me it is the only time hearing of anything like this. A phenomenon indeed … a strange one.
It is one of those "Ancient Mysteries". There is something of ancient Europe in Asia, and also something of ancient Asia in Europe. But all so long ago, we can only guess and never really know how or why such things happened.