Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

Bones McCoy

beatles-gif.377523
October 9. Today is John Lennon's birthday.

start at edge

:LOL:

I am really just a very odd person who lives in the middle of a forest, in the middle of nowhere!

But you are certainly the greatest Transylvanian I know!
That was such a nice compliment – thank you very much!
So … in the middle of a forest, you say?! … I KNEW you’re one of us … Yoda-like lifestyle, surroundings and wisdom … that doesn’t make you odd – it makes you special … always remember that!

start at edge

It is one of those "Ancient Mysteries". There is something of ancient Europe in Asia, and also something of ancient Asia in Europe. But all so long ago, we can only guess and never really know how or why such things happened.
A relatively recent study seems to have scientifically proven that in fact we all are Africans at our origin, so we should look at such mysteries with less skepticism and a more open mind … you and I are among those few who can do that and I feel good about myself to be among SUCH a minority (I am sure you do too).

walt willis

Evolution vs. intelligent design?
Why can't there be both?
If humans are able to modify life with a DNA change, then we should consider that aliens may also have that ability.
Human origin may just have started as an alien experiment and they may still be at work today?
Just my SWAG?147847365_10216389924375548_3150185183872533786_o.jpg

Bones McCoy

That was such a nice compliment – thank you very much!
So … in the middle of a forest, you say?! … I KNEW you’re one of us … Yoda-like lifestyle, surroundings and wisdom … that doesn’t make you odd – it makes you special … always remember that!

I have something much better than wisdom, I have beef jerky!

So yes, I am like Yoda. Yoda as a six foot tall forest ogre, gaunt and haggard, wandering aimlessly through the woods, grandfather's shotgun slung to one shoulder, muttering to himself, fueled by resentment and beef jerky.

start at edge

I have something much better than wisdom, I have beef jerky!

So yes, I am like Yoda. Yoda as a six foot tall forest ogre, gaunt and haggard, wandering aimlessly through the woods, grandfather's shotgun slung to one shoulder, muttering to himself, fueled by resentment and beef jerky.
Well, nothing of that seems aimless to me … and the fact that you can do all that and especially that you chose to do it, means freedom and it also means wisdom – I know wisdom when I see it, trust me.
Beef jerky … yes, now I got hungry, so I’ll eat the first thing I get my hand on when opening the fridge and pretend it is beef jerky (I can do that).