Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

walt willis

Real alien technology!

The alien craft has TWO types of power drive systems!

The near gravity wave system is needed to allow the occupants to survive inertia forces and to move at sub light speeds.

The time distortion super light speeds are achieved using element 115 to produce antimatter that is released throw a wave guide at the top of the craft.

As the anti gravity drive pushes the anti matter pulls the craft into a void of space/time.

I think it can go as fast as up to 20+ times the speed of light?

Aliens may also be from the future as visitors in out time line?

I hope that one day our government will share this with us.

On a side note we should give some thought as to what power is gained from being able to see into the future?

Ever wonder how a very few people got to be so rich?
EpNWUlEXcAUMeih.jpg

start at edge

In that performance there were a few digital effects added to the end of the song (great performance, though). Here is a version without any effects sung by … grab on to something … a male singer – the best vocalist on the planet (and beyond): Dimash Kudaibergen from Kazakhstan (his range stretches over more than 6 octaves, he plays 8 instruments and sings in 12 languages). At the end, he even goes higher than the original.

… and just when one thinks to have seen or heard it all, he (Dimash) goes and does this (pay attention at 4:38)
… that was a D8 - the highest note ever sung by a human …

What I love almost at the same level of intensity as the performance itself, is people’s reaction when they first heard that: