Forum Game The Random Thread - Videos, Memes and Jokes

Wind7

Staff
This is my dog, Simba. He's flipping out for his Christmas presents!

Cute!

It reminds of one particular Christmas passed when there were 4 cats, 2 dogs and a budgie named Pip.

This particular year we decided to get each cat some Nip of their own, 1 packet each in their
own little stockings. No fireplace so, stockings were taped to the window where the tree was.

After spending Christmas eve at my cousin's...we came home to a disaster.

We open the door to find 3 cats scatter from the (very) knocked over tree....one was sooo
tangled in lights that all she could do was meow for assistance.
Several of the packets were basically....GONE.

As were several ornaments.

The bird confessed.....The cats DID IT!

:D

TimeFlipper

At the bottom is a picture of a first World War Sopwith Camel aeroplane as mentioned in the great video clip you posted...It began life in 1916 and replaced the Sopwith Pup...All the Sopwith Camels had twin Vickers machine guns synchronised to fire through the propeller blades...Originally the machine guns were offset by 45 degrees to prevent the bullets smashing the propeller blades..

A pilot early in WW1 crash landed behind enemy lines with both his machine guns jammed in a forward firing position...He had the idea of fitting metal strips along the edges of the propeller blades that would deflect a certain amount of bullets while the others passed harmlessly through the propeller blades...His idea was quickly adapted into a synchronised motor allowing all the bullets to pass through the propeller blades without damaging them (y):D..

That was the TimeFlippers true but useless piece of information for a bright Thursday morning...You are very welcome my old friend :D..