Wind7

Staff
reari-dog-barking.gif

:ROFLMAO:

Wind7

Staff
:oops:

Uh-oh...

With Webb, scientists hope to glimpse light from the first stars and galaxies that formed 13.7 billion years ago, just 100 million years from the universe-creating Big Bang. The telescope also will scan the atmospheres of alien worlds for possible signs of life.

“Every image is a new discovery and each will give humanity a view of the humanity that we’ve never seen before,’’ NASA Administrator Bill Nelson said on Tuesday, rhapsodising over images showing “the formation of stars, devouring black holes”.

Cannot wait for THIS .

However, I'm not going to hold my breath on the news IF such a thing is actually found.
It would probably be placed on a high shelf somewhere until (Our Gvmnt) decides what to tell.

What would our world turn into if life/true alien beings were reported on?

Would anyone really believe it anymore?

(Sorry.....Just rambling on......)

Beholder

With Webb, scientists hope to glimpse light from the first stars and galaxies that formed 13.7 billion years ago, just 100 million years from the universe-creating Big Bang. The telescope also will scan the atmospheres of alien worlds for possible signs of life.

“Every image is a new discovery and each will give humanity a view of the humanity that we’ve never seen before,’’ NASA Administrator Bill Nelson said on Tuesday, rhapsodising over images showing “the formation of stars, devouring black holes”.

Cannot wait for THIS .

However, I'm not going to hold my breath on the news IF such a thing is actually found.
It would probably be placed on a high shelf somewhere until (Our Gvmnt) decides what to tell.

What would our world turn into if life/true alien beings were reported on?

Would anyone really believe it anymore?

(Sorry.....Just rambling on......)
People who don't believe in aliens would believe in their government even less. :unsure:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
People who don't believe in aliens would believe in their government even less. :unsure:
I would disagree with you. Those people you are talking about believe as they are told. If told by the government there are no ET's, they would believe them. The same people that got vaccinated against Covid. I understand the government has got a big mess on their hands due to the vaccine killing people. Will you be next to get ASDS? (Adult Sudden Death Syndrome)

Beholder

I would disagree with you. Those people you are talking about believe as they are told. If told by the government there are no ET's, they would believe them. The same people that got vaccinated against Covid. I understand the government has got a big mess on their hands due to the vaccine killing people. Will you be next to get ASDS? (Adult Sudden Death Syndrome)
Got three shots, but no side effects.

Wind7

Staff
There were no side effects for me
even after receiving the boosters...

Mouth4Eyes01.gif

Well then again, my appetite did increase a bit.

original.gif
And I have had this feeling of being watched.

But,

fly-eye-roll.gif
At least ONE of the side effects have proven useful.

;)