The Real Source Of Gravity..

Harte

I liked this guy, but I'm not sure his examples aren't just the tail wagging the dog.

I think a similarly good argument can be made for the opposite position - that gravity causes time dilation.

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This is just my opinion concerning gravity. But I like to backup my opinions with observable facts. In the following video Veritasium points out that there are two wave phenomena participating in the observed behavior of a falling slinky. The thing I observe is that we are taught that gravity has an acceleration field present which is attributed to the observed acceleration or weight of an object. But if an acceleration field were present then the bottom of the slinky would have started to fall in unison with the top section. With no acceleration field present the the idea of curved space or curved time goes right out the window. Gravity appears to be an internal vector force of matter. Controlling the direction and amplitude of that vector would give us a better understanding of how gravity works. So to sum it up gravity from the slinky observation appears to be controllable once we learn to control the two observable wave phenomena present.

walt willis

Now consider this: We live in an area that time has forgot somewhat?
Alien spacecraft may be able to protect aliens from much of the affect of time?
Also I was told about the weak force and gravity counter force too back in 1965.
I was lucky to have Phil Corso's brother-in-law as a science teacher.
Had to promise not to share secrets so I waited until he and his son passed away.
9E8B1891-11FD-4B66-A3A4-7AE597EEDCF2.JPG

TimeFlipper

Now consider this: We live in an area that time has forgot somewhat?
Alien spacecraft may be able to protect aliens from much of the affect of time?
Also I was told about the weak force and gravity counter force too back in 1965.
I was lucky to have Phil Corso's brother-in-law as a science teacher.
Had to promise not to share secrets so I waited until he and his son passed away.
View attachment 12165
Thanks for the comments Walt..

The year 1965 seems to be a point where Time has literally speeded up slightly...Obviously iam aware that it could be my own perception and not reality, but several people have also spoken to me over the years about this matter...The Alien spacecraft protecting their own species from the affect of Time is very interesting to me...Hopefully we can discuss this further please :)..

TimeFlipper

Also published in 1965 and was taken of the shelves by the CIA.

If you view the credits he did have military friends.
Hmmm, interesting book my old friend...Apparently the book was taken off shelves by the CIA twice, first in 1966, and then in 1996...But when the book was re-released in 2013, 57 pages of the book were missing :eek::oops:..

Have you read the book and if you have, what year was it published?...Hopefully it was published in 1965 or 1993 (y):cool:..

I have a wild idea as to why the CIA pulled that book off the shelves...Obviously the authors name is a pseudonym, but by choosing the name of Chan, which is Chinese (Charlie Chan), the CIA might have thought the guy was a Chinese spy or knew Chinese spies in order to get such accurate information to put in the book..

Further more, some of the content of the book regarding who Jesus really was, might have been construed by the CIA as an attempt to put down Christianity..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
I havent fully read all of the book and yes it is interesting . Pretty sure it was published in 1965 as Chan (no not chinese) had worked in American industry in the 1950's, Not sure but about the pseudonym, later on couldnt find anything about the guy was as if he just disappeared. Christianity aspect as well as climate change may have brought it to light for the CIA.

Interesting before the copy linked i did obtain the one with the missing pages, would be great to get an original hard copy. The sanitized copy pic is in the link below.

"'The Adam and Eve story', a 1966 work by former US Air Force employee Chan Thomas, was only partially published until recently when censored sections of the book were released for the first time in more than 50 years. "

"Thomas writes in his introduction: 'To all of those who rediculted, scorned and laughed, relegating me to the nuthouse and even firing me.

'For how else would I have been so driven to pursue, solve, find and derive the truth. I owe them.'

Thomas was reportedly part of a team employed by an aerospace firm connected to the US Air Force to research UFOs.

Thomas was a contemporary of Dr Robert Wood – who has since gone on to become a prominent expert on UFOs with MUFON.

In an article published in 2007, Wood names Thomas as one of his most imortant UFO researchers.

He describes the author as an 'exceptional innovative' man who 'claimed to be in contact with ETs'.

Dr Wood confesses however he almost 'fired' Thomas for his eccentric behavior – but described him as a 'total out of the box thinker'.

He also wrote a book named 'Body 2' about ESP.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

This is just my opinion concerning gravity. But I like to backup my opinions with observable facts. In the following video Veritasium points out that there are two wave phenomena participating in the observed behavior of a falling slinky. The thing I observe is that we are taught that gravity has an acceleration field present which is attributed to the observed acceleration or weight of an object. But if an acceleration field were present then the bottom of the slinky would have started to fall in unison with the top section. With no acceleration field present the the idea of curved space or curved time goes right out the window. Gravity appears to be an internal vector force of matter. Controlling the direction and amplitude of that vector would give us a better understanding of how gravity works. So to sum it up gravity from the slinky observation appears to be controllable once we learn to control the two observable wave phenomena present.

this doesn't work cuz for one reason....the fact the slinky uncoils is due to gravity.
so if you were to artificially stretch it from both ends vertically then watch both ends would recoil same time.

means the slinky bottom is falling but the coil downward fall is eliminated by the recoil upwards.
remember..the coil only extended due to a mix of elasticity of the slinky and gravity.

so the end wouldn't recoil at all...

artificially extending both ends would cause a recoil from both ends. Only the hand holding the slinky recoils cuz the hand is removed. gravity is the other hand and it's not removed.

so 1)turn off gravity(somehow) and the bottom recoils.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

can test it by hanging a slinky from the roof and then having someone extend it farther than what gravity would allow with a stick from someone in a window or from the ground.

let go both ends same time..presto, recoils from both ends.