The Reason why President Trump WILL win the next election!!

alpha centauri

Noahtimetraveler also predicted the reelection of Trump ;).

And Harriet (B) said there will be a space station named after Trump. So I think he reigned there more than one period, too.;)

We will see what happens.

SensitiveAbility

President Trump will win the next election, because he made promise's and kept to it. Jobs are back, illegal immigration is being delt with. He is showing America what he promised and is doing it. UNLIKE THE TYPICAL
IF YOU LIKE YOUR DOCTOR YOU CAN KEEP IT B.S.
Oh yes so hard to forgot that IDIOT!!!!!

Cirrus

Noahtimetraveler also predicted the reelection of Trump ;).

And Harriet (B) said there will be a space station named after Trump. So I think he reigned there more than one period, too.;)

We will see what happens.

Maybe Noah was one of Harriet (B)'s "subjects".

The real reason Trump will win is because the Democrats have zero strong candidates. Pete Buttigieg has a chance to rise from among the crap and speak to both sides of the aisle while claiming a fair share of the swing vote, but the Democrats won't try to elevate him.

The Republicans currently have a "name" candidate (one of the biggest... and he'll tell you the best... names). You'll get a fair share of votes based off of name alone. The swing votes who didn't show up at the poles in 2016 likely won't show up again no matter how pissed off they may be.

With Trump I think there has been an awakening within the United States as to what a sitting president actually does. I've heard from many on the far right speaking about all the great things that Trump has done and "look he's out there internationally actually TALKING to world leaders." Many other presidents have done this both on the right and left... it's just that they've kept it quiet. Trump on the other hand has attempted to use the media (which he "hates" :ROFLMAO:) as an international negotiation tool. I'm surprised that this method of negotiation hasn't completely blown up on him yet, but we'll find out when Putin releases the hotel videos of Trump that he has in his stash :eek:.

5-1 odds that someone calls me a commie based off of this post :LOL:.

TimeFlipper

Noah the Time Traveller was actually a 16 year old guy called Denis Bell, that wrote in the UK Daily Express Newspaper, that he "cant do this stupid character anymore!!"....Go onto your own browser and type in, (Time-Traveller From Year 2030 reveals his true identity, as he admits Shock Hoax")...Yes, Good old Noah was just as fake as was that Harriet B, who was some geriatric old guy in need of some attention! :ROFLMAO:..

Cirrus

Harriet B, who was some geriatric old guy in need of some attention! :ROFLMAO:..

A very specific type of attention, mind you. How many people on here tested her collection process?

Still no comments about me being a commie liberal motherfather. You people are getting soft :ROFLMAO:.

alpha centauri

Noah the Time Traveller was actually a 16 year old guy called Denis Bell, that wrote in the UK Daily Express Newspaper, that he "cant do this stupid character anymore!!"....Go onto your own browser and type in, (Time-Traveller From Year 2030 reveals his true identity, as he admits Shock Hoax")...Yes, Good old Noah was just as fake as was that Harriet B, who was some geriatric old guy in need of some attention! :ROFLMAO:..
LoL. Ok I search for it. I thought he is older.

I'm surprised that this method of negotiation hasn't completely blown up on him yet, but we'll find out when Putin releases the hotel videos of Trump that he has in his stash :eek:.
I heared of that video.
I think all the celebrities are somehow involved in secret scandals. Futhermore I believe that the most of them are blackmailed.
But I would forgive those that are key witnesses. And those that put an end to the rule of our insane self-proclaimed elites.

Last edited:

Kairos

If Tulsi Gabbard somehow manages to win the nomination, I think she would narrowly defeat Trump in the general election. As it is, I think Bernie could very well win the nomination as it currently stands, and there's a solid chance he wins just because Trump stabbed his own base in the back on immigration and border security. The whole Trump thing here in the Appalachian styx, at least, died when he signed that bill and then started talking about "we need more immigration because the economy is so good" nonsense. His base just isn't all that energized and nobody with half a brain cell left believes he will ever deliver any of these promises. Meanwhile the left is quite energized just to defeat Trump.

titorite

I think he will win despite the bad taste he has put in everyones mouth recently. Im talking about red flag laws. The majority of his base are also gun owners and or secknd amendment supporters and anyone that follows this sort of thing knows that so far red flag laws have only resulted in the deaths of innocent people at the hands of cops in the effort to take their guns. Because a nasty neighbor or shitty child said so. Their is no evidence red flag laws have saved any lives but lots of evidence that cops are more than willing to murder to take the second amendment away from people.

Along racial lines trump has majority hispanic votes. Ive seen this with my own eyes in my own conversations. Being flabberghasted doesnt matter. Mexicans that have legally immigrated really dont like those that hopped the border. They want that wall more than any whetto. And he has a large black base too. And the whites... well all us whites are nazis according to the left so fuck us. But he has his base in white folks too...

Women like him too. I was listening to a black woman on the bus today talking about trump was ok but only because FUCK HILLARY. Im paraphrasing but thats the gist...

No viable dems are running. Trump will win because of the people disgust of the left but this new red flag law support will defiantly make less people turn out to vote....but he will still win...

Oh well , politics is a great clown show...

And fuck antifa they are facisits.

Mayhem

Zenith
If Sanders gets the bill to run might has well hand over the result now.

They might even turn their back on the dems and not even vote.