THE SECRET SONG

AAA

Human DNA is garbage. Generally speaking, we're too selfish and stupid to handle organizing peaceful coexistence, especially relative to the level of advancement we're capable of. Look what happened when we figured out fission. Our whole 'civilization' is principally based on systemic violence. Earth is like The Planet Of The Apes. We are like monkeys with grenades, or babies with razor blades.

I would not be surprised to learn we are a left-over discard hybrid species originally designed and bred as a slaves, or to be harvested for something, ..science project maybe?

TnWatchdog

Human DNA is garbage. Generally speaking, we're too selfish and stupid to handle organizing peaceful coexistence, especially relative to the level of advancement we're capable of. Look what happened when we figured out fission. Our whole 'civilization' is principally based on systemic violence. Earth is like The Planet Of The Apes. We are like monkeys with grenades, or babies with razor blades.

I would not be surprised to learn we are a left-over discard hybrid species originally designed and bred as a slaves, or to be harvested for something, ..science project maybe?
Sad to say...but you might be right.

AAA

Sad to say...but you might be right.

It makes the most sense we are hybrid garbage leftovers, according to all I have gathered.

Look at how we manage our existence. All human action is ultimately a product of choice, which is regulated by DNA. Humans being garbage is blatantly obvious.

How long before we are colonizing planets? Consider our selfish territorial and aggressive nature. How long before we are a 'problem' for whatever else is out there?

Consider viewing the human race from the perspective of an advanced species or organization thereof. What would you do about us? ...gently guide humans into peaceful coexistence and advancement in spite of genetic handicaps? ...or watch to see what humans will do before deciding to exterminate or control?

AAA

To whoever you are who has access to it,

Certain conditions must be met in order to facilitate what you are doing. I see the connections, cause/effect, etc, etc...

If you are able to facilitate what you're doing, then you are able to facilitate a forthright honest approach in whatever your business is with me. You do not. That is a problem. It is the same difference between knocking on someone's door in the middle of the day, introducing yourself and stating your business honestly, ....or sneaking around their home in the middle of the night, following them around, playing pranks, sabotaging and manipulating.

Whoever you people are, I interpret the actions of your organization as an example like the latter. If you can do that, you can knock on my door and introduce yourself and state your business honestly and directly. You do not, thus your intent must be nefarious and ill.

I am tired of being poked and prodded, violated and manipulated. I don't like your games. You should be honest.

I don't like the way you use a dead girl for psy-ops, or as bait, or whatever you are doing either. You push the wrong button.

AAA

DNA is only our physical structure, all the other stuff you mentioned is learnt from experiences

I am talking about human psychology that is ultimately a result of human DNA. Humans are naturally inclined to be selfish, often at the expense of others.(ref. Freud; Id/Ego/Super-Ego) That is to say that we are programmed by our DNA on a rudimentary primal level to be self serving and territorial, competitive and violent.

Why are ants ants and behave as they do? Because that's what ant DNA says ants are and do.

Humans are no different. Why do we build a world of evil, violence and enslavement?

walt willis

I've been told that all aliens are demons by many humans.
In the old movie called: "The Day The earth Stood Still" you may recall what we did to the first visitor.
He was shot as he was offering a gift of knowledge in his hand.
Most honest people do not lock their doors.
Most honest people believe other people are also honest.
Most honest people live with love and not fear.

Sad to say this, but most people are not honest or smart...
Just take a drive through any major city in this country and observe humanity.
How many people do you know that have reported that an alien ate their friend?

Night Vision

I've been told that all aliens are demons by many humans.
In the old movie called: "The Day The earth Stood Still" you may recall what we did to the first visitor.
He was shot as he was offering a gift of knowledge in his hand.
Most honest people do not lock their doors.
Most honest people believe other people are also honest.
Most honest people live with love and not fear.

Sad to say this, but most people are not honest or smart...
Just take a drive through any major city in this country and observe humanity.
How many people do you know that have reported that an alien ate their friend?
:eek: I have seen way to much of how horrible the human species truly is Walt. :D That is why I am a Misanthrope and avoid the human race to not be corrupted. ;) I prefer to surround myself with TRUE INNOCENCE, which are animals and don't give the human species the time a day outside my little bubble world unless I must. :confused: This site and some of the dreaded FB Lands are pretty much the only human contact I ever have. But this site makes me feel safe :cool:because there are others like me here that truly understand :) And I have a lot of fun on this site :ROFLMAO: