the south will rise again!

the south will rise again!

Christians plan Exodus to So. Carolina to take over state government!
WELCOME TO THE CHRISTIAN EXODUS

ChristianExodus.org is moving thousands of Christians to South Carolina to reestablish constitutionally limited government founded upon Christian principles. This includes the return to South Carolina of all "powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States." 1 It is evident that the U.S. Constitution has been abandoned under our current federal system, and the efforts of Christian activism to restore our Godly republic have proven futile over the past three decades. The time has come for Christian Constitutionalists to protect our American principles in a State like South Carolina by interposing the State's sovereign authority retained under the 10th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

http://www.christianexodus.org /

Christian Exodus Planned For South Carolina

July 14, 2005, 05:43 PM

"I think it's fantastic, I think we need more of that actually. I don't know which direction our government is heading in, but I think they need Christian influence, it would go a long way, I really think so," says Mauldin resident, Reggie Brown.

Plans to reform our government to more Christian-like principals are in the works and we may feel the effects, right here in the Upstate. That is because South Carolina has been chosen as the place for hundreds, even thousands of Christians to move to, in hopes of impacting the government. But people who live here have mixed opinions about the Christian Exodus.

http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.asp?S=35...3592505&nav=2KP...

DWOMT

Re: the south will rise again!

I'm sure they have good motives for doing this, it's just human nature that I don't trust :eyebrow:

Keroscene

Re: the south will rise again!

I'd like to see the size of their collection plate. Do they make change? They should all move into a poverty infested section of Greenville, then pass that collection plate around.

I'd try to re-establish the Confederacy before I'd try to re-establish anything else.;) Really, now. South Carolina? I'd sure have a chat with the "guy" that decided on that location, unless it's close to the beach, that is. We used to have various groups, religious based or otherwise, trying to settle parts in the N.C.and start civilization over but in the end, the environment, the desolation, and the old thing of "darn sure looked good on paper" reality set in.

stinamarie1225

Wow. Well, I would hope they are genuine in their reasons for doing this. But these days, it is extremely hard to tell. People are (by nature, sadly) more and more corrupted these days. Regardless of their creed, color, religion, etc.

Guess we'll see.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
waco, and so it begins?????? we shall see

well I just found this on the web and figured it would go nicely right here so have a look at the latest from the great state of South Carolina it is a bit long but a damn good read just the same it will make you think next time you see a cop, you just might have to ask whos side are you on sadly it has become a question of us or them...... we the people,,,,or the tyrants in uniform... do we have rights or not????
http://www.copblock.org/5475/when-should-you-shoot-a-cop/

Rosco..Jones

When should you shoot a cop? vs. The South shall rise again
I'm not quite clear on how these go together.
But it does give me an opportunity to soap box a bit on law enforcement.
Law enforcement is a noble profession. To serve and respect the people under their watch. Great motto.
On any given day you may lose your life, but you do it to serve the public interest.
You really ought to show these guys the respect and honor they deserve.

But, not all law enforcement personnel have these altruistic motives.
Some do, but not all.
Being an officer can put you in situations that can change your life.
I can't imagine any officer not being affected by their job.
A feeling of power and righteous judgement can become a part of their norm.
Anxiety from past experiences can alter the way they respond to situations.
There are many ways a job with these responsibilities and potential dangers can affect a person.
Each and every situation an officer gets into can escalate into something bad.
In every situation you are in that involves the police, the something bad may be happening to you.
The odds are low; but in the past I have found myself in situations where it was me.
Sometime the rules are not followed and you are helpless.
Anytime you meet a stranger, you can't put your faith in them being a nice person.
You need not become too concerned, but things like this are a possibility.

When should you shoot a cop?
Its kinda like abortion. For each person contemplating that, it is a personal decision to be made based upon your perception of the situation at that very instant. Prey you make the correct decision and be ready for its consequences. Best of luck.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well all I can say is when your life, or the life of your loved ones is on the line. You must choose what to do, and often don't have time to debate the public opinon factor. But always remember when you reach for a gun playtime is over. So you better make damn sure when you pick it up your willing to kill. Able to is one thing, willing is another story all together. It will for ever change who you are, how you think, you may well never get another full nights sleep again. The only reason I put that artical in here is the local of its focus.

Well Law enforcement no doubt is a hard profession. There is good and bad on both sides of the law. I do know a little on this subject. There are many law enforcement agencies that operate as if they are above punishment. There have been law enforcement sent to prison for blurring the lines and becoming sexual with a minor. I know of several cases not one but several where other detectives had to come in because the case was made such a mess of. Some the result of people going free and some "I Believe" that have been wrongly convicted. Dna is a superb thing to have these days. There is the innocence project that work mainly on cases where people were wrongly convicted. Many have been freed because of this organization willingness to help. On the other hand Dna also when they say i didn't do it i'm innocent and Dna fingerprints them to the crime scene well you have been caught. Except for identical twins which share the same dna. Would i shoot a cop no i don't think i would. Are Cops corrupted some, not all. Yes i do believe this to be true. It seems today we have to take the good with the bad. There is nothing perfect in our society or nobody would have nothing to talk of. I do think it is our job as people to look at things with both eyes open. Vamp1r3Goddess