The Space-Time Collector

TEC

Time Enforcement Commission
Thanks to: Adam Ruell for the info.

The space-time collector is still in the experimental stages. However, if you do decide to build it I think you will be in for some interesting experiences. As for the components, most of these items can be obtained through your local radio shack store except the bar magnets or rubbing plate. The bar magnets can be purchased through the American Science and Surplus Company. A copper-clad circuit board may be used in place of the copper plate. So basically you shouldn't run into many difficulties when building this circuit. This device is pretty much tuned in the same way that you would the multi-verse resonator. In other words, after the rates have been found for time travel activate the on/off switch and place the copper plate over the stomach chakra or navel area. If you did everything correctly you should be transported physically through time. Before you operate any of the devices which are listed in this report make certain that the circuit has been blessed and consecrated with salt water. Also, make sure that the grid point has been cleared. If you fail to do this I would hate to say what might happen. There are many dangers out there that few people are aware of. I would hate to see anybody get harassed.