The Sun article on Madman Marcum

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
the 30s picture of a man with red hair sounds wrong as cameras in the 30s were all black and white only so colour pictures didnt exist then so if there was an article about it it would have to be worded and as for some school kid using his name how would that kid travel to the 30s and crash if thats about a Summerton man Australia has its own Summerton man mystery to a body found on a beach in Queensland dead long time ago and they call it the Summerton man when they didnt know the identity of that dead man so where did they get that name from i wonder

I guess I missed that photo, but I'm talking about this from 1995.

1673522009227.png

Another man came on here with alleged evidence that he was Marcum and in the photohe provided, he had dark feet.

Realmadmanmarcum

i wonder if madman marcum sent a test subject to the 30s in his experimental time machine and in order for a mobile phone to work sending signals from the 30s the time machine would have to keep an open gravity well for the mobile signals to go through and open communications with the mobile towers on the other side , think of stargate series all radio communications with off world people were only established through an open stargate only so our sci fi series provides clues for reality things
I never have said I traveled back in time.

steven chiverton

no just wondering if you sent a test subject back in time not yourself , when you try some experiments marcum use frequency injection from one wire only to one point of your device a positive point and vary the frequencies, i did with my scalar beamer experiment , not only did the motor spin and stand on its shaft while zooming around without falling over while perfectly balanced it was creating some kind of effect which was remotely constantly retriggering my laptops usb plug in plug out usb port sound

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
All the articles and interviews I've read about Madman's time travel experiments were about hops forward in time. The first one on an Art Bell interview was about a screw, or was it a bolt, that was thrown into the fuzzy zone above the electrical arc produced by a Jacobs Ladder. It disappeared and then reappeared moments later.

BlastTyrant

he had called art bell later and stated that he had jumped through him self in front of people and vanished. leaving everyone to stand there, and when he finally re-appeared he had no recollection of where he was, who his donors were or where he did the tests, there is no one who collaborates his claims as he cant remember who was there. he stated everything he had was taken down and the land is now private property so he cant get back on it.

The likelihood of the person posting here being the real madman marcum is slim because he vanished after the last art bell interview, i believe he was on facebook asking for more donors at one point but i cant verify it.

I know he cheated a lot of people out of money for zero results.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
he had called art bell later and stated that he had jumped through him self in front of people and vanished. leaving everyone to stand there, and when he finally re-appeared he had no recollection of where he was, who his donors were or where he did the tests, there is no one who collaborates his claims as he cant remember who was there. he stated everything he had was taken down and the land is now private property so he cant get back on it.

The likelihood of the person posting here being the real madman marcum is slim because he vanished after the last art bell interview, i believe he was on facebook asking for more donors at one point but i cant verify it.

There was an update interview by Heather Wade. There was also the magazine article that described his travel 2 years into the future. But he lost his memory due to probably landing on his head.

Realmadmanmarcum

no just wondering if you sent a test subject back in time not yourself , when you try some experiments marcum use frequency injection from one wire only to one point of your device a positive point and vary the frequencies, i did with my scalar beamer experiment , not only did the motor spin and stand on its shaft while zooming around without falling over while perfectly balanced it was creating some kind of effect which was remotely constantly retriggering my laptops usb plug in plug out usb port sound

No test subject. I had plans and ideas for going back in time. But it didn’t materialize, partly because it would require more energy then I was able to harness.

That test tube, cell phone theory and what not on the beach wasn’t me or anything I sent. I’m sure there’s a more thorough investigative report, maybe one could be ordered from the California PD that did this back in 1930.

Realmadmanmarcum

Where this falls short is if one disappears for 2 years, one’s warehouse and belongings end up being sold off on storage wars.

Nobody was cheated out of anything.

Keyword here is: donations. If you think I did that, please detail your reasoning.

Realmadmanmarcum

All the articles and interviews I've read about Madman's time travel experiments were about hops forward in time. The first one on an Art Bell interview was about a screw, or was it a bolt, that was thrown into the fuzzy zone above the electrical arc produced by a Jacobs Ladder. It disappeared and then reappeared moments later.

The first thought when someone says time travel, I think is to believe one can go back in time, not skip forward.

The cd laser I used in the initial experiment is no longer used, manufactured or even available. That was more of a PoC.

The idea one can travel forward is mathematically probable and easier than backwards travel.

I don’t remember if I said I hit my head, but I had pretty substantial memory loss. I don’t know if it was because of magnetic interference, that I was a bit too careless and reckless to jump through a field, or the unknown of unknowns.

Anyway, I wouldn’t do it again. No further experiments and no updates on the subject. I have no interest in repeating the past.

Nobody will ever understand what it’s like to walk down a same road once traveled, convince your own family you are really you after 2 years and assumed dead, and so many other things.