The Sun article on Madman Marcum

steven chiverton

madman Marcum i read your posts with interest and look forwards to hearing your ideas and about any more of your experiments i saved that radio show interview with you in it for future listening

vulpes

I stopped reading after it said I went to prison.

😂
yeah man i studied everything written about you.
people are very lazy in their research. Can tell right away who takes your work serious and who doesn't. I know you're the real Mike Marcum. You've been here a few times.

Glad to see you again. Anyways, how's life? I know you're a technician i believe. Anything else go on in your life in the last 10 to 15 years?

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

Where this falls short is if one disappears for 2 years, one’s warehouse and belongings end up being sold off on storage wars.

Nobody was cheated out of anything.

Keyword here is: donations. If you think I did that, please detail your reasoning.

Again this is all from your second Art Bell call, you had promised people results for their donations and gave nothing.
The warehouse was being rented, but no records of it?
You took a good chunk of donations and ran, you produced nothing, did nothing and then walked off for well over 2 years now just to come back and still have nothing.

Scam artist nothing more. Where are the witnesses of you vanishing? They paid to be there to see you do it supposedly.

Realmadmanmarcum

<I stopped reading after it said I went to prison.

😂
I sent them [the sun, bench trial] a letter. Wonder how they will respond.

The sun — [arizona] received a letter from me. What they do, and how they decide is going to be interesting and [the-sun] is important. Especially with a [The Sun] received a letter from me.

What they do, and how they decide is going to be interesting and important. Especially with a few more received letter from me. What they do, and how they decide is going to be interesting and important. Especially with a joy hi it

Last edited:

steven chiverton

hey madmanmarcum whats the latest or are you just compiling data for your next experiments and trying to raise funds for it to maybe if you set up a go fund me page