The three types of time -traveller

Wind7

Staff
The Fart was supposed to have been heard from the cubicle next door to where that unearthly bug eyed being was forceably abducting the Lord..
Maybe the fart came from the other person in the next cubicle who was being ravaged by another unearthly bug eyed being, probing the poor chappie through his rear end with a diabolical piece of alien equipment!! :eek: :oops:..
Perhaps a pet was involved.....

"The Cubicle.....The Farting Man.....And what The Parrot Saw!!"

Strange but, I have noticed there being a bit of Bodily Function(s) sourced within some posts...
...reminds me of someone else's style whom once graced the forum....But went on to
become an agent. (timecop)

Oh And.......Reading this....Gave me the hiccups.

TimeFlipper

Perhaps a pet was involved.....

"The Cubicle.....The Farting Man.....And what The Parrot Saw!!"

Strange but, I have noticed there being a bit of Bodily Function(s) sourced within some posts...
...reminds me of someone else's style whom once graced the forum....But went on to
become an agent. (timecop)

Oh And.......Reading this....Gave me the hiccups.
Did the Hiccups transpose into a staccato series of smelly farts? :oops:..

Mr Scientist

@Mayhem, @Wind7, @TimeFlipper thank you for bringing down the tone of an educational and serious thread with toilet humour.

I won't be posting for a few days, something important come up that's going to take me up north that place beyond the Watford Gap to Manchester, UK. I will fill you in with the details later this week and prepared to have your puny mind's blown.

Last edited:

Noah_A_S

@Mayhem, @Wind7, @TimeFlipper thank you for bringing down the tone of an educational and serious thread with toilet humour.

I won't be posting for a few days, something important come up that's going to take me up north that place beyond the Watford Gap to Manchester, UK. I will fill you in with the details later on of the trip later this week and prepared to have your mind blown.

What's in Manchester?

Wind7

Staff
I wonder if a copy of me was being planned until the incident was interrupted by a fart coming from the cubicle next door. Realising that threes a crowd this unearthly person left in a hurry. Once I came back fully to my senses I went in pursuit. I asked a serving waitress if she had seen him. She said before I came out of the restroom she had seen this strange fella leaving in a hurry with handkerchief pressed against his mouth. Not unusual in this current climate. And went left out the door. However when I got outside gone he had basically vanished.
Action.

I won't be posting for a few days, something important come up that's going to take me up north that place beyond the Watford Gap to Manchester, UK. I will fill you in with the details later this week and prepared to have your puny mind's blown.
Reaction.

Thanks go out to Francis Stein, (the sole proprietor of the usage of toilet humour
whilst talking of TT or other notions).......Whenever he may be.

;)

Last edited: