The Truth About the Virus

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I remember when this first happened, the CDC stopped keeping track of flu cases and only focused on Covid cases.

And as I've said in a previous post, there was a whistle-blowing nurse who claimed they did in fact get paid for each patient that used a respirator. I'll see if I can find the YouTube video of her story. (hopefully it hasn't been taken down.)
Ta-da!

start at edge

Great video material !!
What we saw there was about all sort of things happening in a hospital and I am OK with that … but as I mentioned in a previous post, things become outrageous when the only link to a hospital is the autopsy – this happened here where I live, someone died in a car crash and tested covid19 positive at the autopsy, so those in charge of the hospital simply officially declared that he died BECAUSE of covid19. All this is done for money … here, the hospital gets a substantial amount of money for every patient they declare having covid19. The excuse is that money is simply needed for covid19 treatment and with that I am also OK … what makes things really bad is the actual trajectory of the money and this is going very high, beyond countries borders and it seems that beyond political (even religious) orientation. Funny thing is that it is not the medical personnel who benefits from those huge amounts of money manipulated all over the world, as I did not hear about any of them suddenly getting rich and I seriously doubt any of them will. This seems to lead somewhere else and it also seems that the plan behind this is diabolic … nobody should wonder why I call (and hold responsible) the initiators “devils”.

lamdo263

Response to Witch Hunt,
That's my point, the sickly and the elderly! The very same demographic that is hit hard by the ordinary flu. People are being whipped up into a frenzy with this whole pandemic
Another question I used to ask is, "Do hospitals get to monetize Covid deaths?" If so, that would explain a lot.

I can say only so much, but the supposed aliens that have everything figured out, don't really have that. They're lying. So when one looks at this situation we're in a little further down the road, we're being modified and culled by beings, that don't have the perfect worked out on their own modifications, let alone ours.

What I know they put in the corona, is probably a human form of HIV plus rabies to push further destruction into humans that's almost irreparable.

The thing the establishment is trying to sell us, is will we Earth humans be fit enough mentally to be good enough to socially contact ETs?

The realities of what the elite and ETs are doing to us, is considerably horrid. The situation is like Earth people going four years to Harvard, in order to meet and discuss issues with the local pimps that pushes bad working girls. This racket along with the meth dealer who really doesn't give a rat's ass about how his customer fare after using his product.

I think what the proposed coupling meeting issue is based around, are misconceptions in compatible sociologies, plus motives.

This pre-situation puts me in very questionable territory, as what am I to say when I finally meet the Pleiadeans after the Meier affair?

We reached our goal twenty some years ago, when going to a bar & grill have have a drink and a good meal was a safe thing to do. This was then, our { One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind. }

Last edited:

start at edge

If anyone, anywhere, knows the language and has the patience to translate this … it would be great, because what this lady reveals is absolutely mind-blowing.

Here is the translation of the video title:
This woman breaks the silence (massively distribute this video and subscribe to the channel)

Here is the translation of the captions on the thumbnail image of the video:
This lady doctor reveals the whole truth about the vaccine
information you will never hear on TV

Here are only some highlights picked from the video:
  • This is actually not a vaccine, it is a genetic modifier, it rightfully shouldn’t even be called a vaccine…
  • Not even the medics who are involved in the vaccination campaign knew anything about this …
  • The active components of the vaccine are in fact mutilating the genetic code of the cells, resulting in completely random effects …
  • This is not only genetic modifying, it is genetic mutilating, not only irreversible, but invasive lasting, that is “terminating the blood lines” …
  • Another method of administrating a vaccine is by aerosol inhaling, which makes vapors enter the lung cells wherever a small lesion is found – excessive mask wearing causes exactly that – lots of small lesions in the cells …
  • When uniformity is imposed upon a wide population, this signifies only one thing … uniformity in medical research is done only on lab rats – they are doing it on people …
… and much more …

Logical Mind

Great post, including a disclosing of interesting info kept as a secret.

The video language is most probably Romanian a tongue of the family of Latin derivatives: Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French and Romanian, the video is worthy of an English translation.

This is great, we will find a competent translator, I am sure.

Last edited:

Logical Mind

What this nurse from Florida, now working in a private hospital in New York, reveals on this video is what some others have been saying and writing about all along. Yet as a nurse she is in constant contact with those who follow orders from "above" including nurses and medical doctors, with solid evidence the killers in secret are hell-bent to enslave humanity by tyrannizing the planet.

The least you can do is to absolutely refuse to go to hospitals for any reason at all and say NO to be poisoned and killed by vaccinations.

Last edited:

start at edge

I recently posted a short video from Wuhan where since August 2020 life got back to normal and even if some people still wear masks, this is NOT mandatory anymore. To me this is proof enough that the Chinese got lucky and did exactly what should have been done … as a result, Serbia is the first European country to use a vaccine produced in China, seems starting next week. I really wish things will go well there as they did in China.
That video has just been removed … it used to be here – what does this prove ???
Personally, I will not get vaccinated. However, there is a big chance that people from Europe (and not only) will be blackmailed to take the vaccine, by imposing restrictions about access to planes, trains, busses, restaurants, stadiums, etc. without having the vaccine. I am seriously thinking about preparations for gathering information on certain countries that will not impose such atrocity and arranging my own vaccination in one of those countries, even move there for good. I wonder if I will be allowed to travel by train in Europe if I got the vaccine, but in another country (of my own choice), China for example.
I'm serious about Serbia (I have a high respect and I really keep my fingers crossed for them):