The Two Joe Bidens Conspiracy

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I know that blue eyes don't show up well on camera, but his eyes should look gray, not brown. Correct me if I'm wrong. So what is everyone's theory as to WHY they are doing this?

1. The real Joe is in a nursing home?
2. The real Joe died?
3. ????

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I know that blue eyes don't show up well on camera, but his eyes should look gray, not brown. Correct me if I'm wrong. So what is everyone's theory as to WHY they are doing this?

1. The real Joe is in a nursing home?
2. The real Joe died?
3. ????

I think the deception is done on purpose knowing full well that some of us are not stupid. It's like we are deliberately being told that something is not right here.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
We've all seen the theories of the body doubles, the videos that appear to be CGI, the Pope disappearing from the Vatican balcony. We know Biden uses fake background and sets for some of his interviews and press conferences. Well back when Trump was president, the White House had tweeted a photo of the White House lawn. It was December around Christmas time. Anyways, there were trees full of greenery - and not evergreens. That time of year the tree should have been bare in this area. I thought that was really odd, why would they post a Christmas photo that looked like it was taken in the springtime? But I didn't give it too much thought after that. Screenshot_20220729-220448_Twitter.jpg

Then when Biden became president, in February 2021 there was video going around of Jill Biden's stupid Valentine's Day decorations outside the White House. I remember clearly, we had just been slammed by ice storm after ice storm. Ice and snow where everywhere still. But in this video, no evidence that it had ever snowed. The ground was completely dry, even. No snow covering branches, nothing. There's no way all that ice and snow could've been cleared and the ground dried up. No way. That's when I began to think it was all bullshit, as crazy as it seemed. You can't trust anything. It's all a show...Screenshot_20220729-222933_Twitter.jpg

Wind7

Staff
I vividly remember watching Pope John Paul II giving an address in Rome.
A camera took a quick closeup shot as he was speaking,
his mouth was closed, wasn't moving at all.

Not sure what to believe anymore, really.

OakFieldAlienz444

OR

I vividly remember watching Pope John Paul II giving an address in Rome.
A camera took a quick closeup shot as he was speaking,
his mouth was closed, wasn't moving at all.

Not sure what to believe anymore, really.

How bout this idea? Nothing is real. Literally NOTHING you see on TV is real at all.
Who the hell knows what is really happening in the world.