The universe makes faces appear in attempt to kill from shock

Rosco..Jones

MRK, I see nothing here and stand by my last post.
The imagination tries to create order out of chaos.
For some reason, you are attaching significance to patterns you perceive in things around you. They are only real to you by choice and not real for the rest of us.
My brother used to see, hear and feel things that none of us did. Once they had him on the proper meds, this did not happen. You might just need to check and see if that might help you with your experiences.

Peregrini Classic song from the psychedelic days.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm with Rosco, except for the meds part.

You may see those patterns and it's all right that way. It's all about you giving them a meaning and some kind of importance.

I think that if the universe wanted to kill you, it would have used a much more effective way and you wouldn't be here to talk about it.

BlastTyrant

I see a hour glass, or a teddy bear......i'm not joking about the teddy bear face ether. 2 fluffy ears and 2 eyes with a snout almost like its head is tilted.

And i agree with Num here rosco, i can feel and hear things others cant around me but i perceive it as a gift all my friends and most of my family know about it also, granted it's not something i let confuse me or drive me mad but it's suttle hints i can pick up on.

And again i agree with Num, whats stopping the universe from just consuming you? pretty sure there are forces at work where if they wanted you dead "scaring you" to death wouldn't take much or even be a used tactic, but hey what do i know i'm willing to believe in everything once