The universe makes faces appear in attempt to kill from shock

Peregrini

Actually, it's the human mind that makes faces appear in unusual places. It is part of your subconscious, hard wired into your developing brain as an infant. I don't understand how seeing faces in 'things' is an attempt to kill or be shocking. Would you care to elaborate?

mindreadingkills

if the faces wasn't clear as day in these pics i would believe what you said about the subconscious but these faces are real and they are showing up everywhere this is just one of the way's the universe has tryed to kill me other ways they have tryed is adrenaline rushes --mindreading time slows down when this happens--aether when they use aether they attack the neck--dream control they use dreams were the person is falling and the person dies from the stomach--after the person dies from these attacks there bodies are sent to the universe to be fed on and are replaced with clones here on earth thats how there secret is kept--another attack they use is the nose touch thats when the person being attacked will see several different people {clones} touching there nose in a short period of time and after they relize there all controlled they die from shock---they use a halo ring to kill with these attacks so they can feed--faces is just one of the ways they kill

Octavusprime

Bath salts are eating your brain dude! On a serious note, paranoid schizophrenia can cause hallucinations and the inability to know what is reality and what is a figment of an active imagination. You may want to see a doctor before the episodes get worse.

This may seem harsh and forward but I have a family member who suffers from it and i wouldn't feel right not saying something.

If you are not schizophrenic than something very serious and unknown to most people is going on here...

lordalmighty1

i see the faces in the universe but in all honesty i have a hard job believing its an attack of some kind,this paranoia is most likely the result of to much weed smoking by you and an over active imagination perhaps. i will also point out that these shapes in space are far to unknown by the general masses to be effective methods to scare people to death, im sorry but i think the above comments about seeing a doctor for schizophrenic evaluation is a good idea.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think part of it may be that we see what we want to see. Our mind makes the face visible to us, as we see it and look at it.

I don't think it's an attack, but I never thought about it that way.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
sorry guys I just don't see it:(.... not to worry thow I don't see a face on the moon either and my kid swears there's one too see if I would just try..

BlastTyrant

Ya i see things in the clouds and stars and occasionally if i lay awake in bed i can make shapes outta the spackiling in my ceiling. But i'm pretty sure these are the last things that are out to get me....

Rosco..Jones

The human mind takes the input it receives and tries to make sense out of it. This works well with things that are familiar. Seeing some new things that are similar to familiars, gets them grouped together. However, when something new doesn't fit with any familiars, something different happens. A comparative analysis of the characteristics of the new thing with all of the familiars is performed. Whichever of the familiars that has the most characteristics in common, becomes a likely possibility. "Looks kinda like a flying pig to me".

We look at a seemingly chaotic yet structured view of the universe. Our mind looks at the layout of these structures and does its best to make sense of it all. "Kinda looks like a face", sometimes wins out. Others may or may not see something that kinda looks like something. That's just the way the mind works, trying to make sense the best it can. A good imagination never hurts either.

mindreadingkills

heres another face that showed up on my bathroom floor this is shower water residue the other faces are permanent this one has fangs again the universe this is not fake if you cant see this i dont know why you deny it

Attachments

• PICT00165.JPG
    PICT00165.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 12