The Walking Dead

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The season 3 finale was yesterday night on AMC, is too early to discuss about the show yet?

I spoiled myself pretty bad a few times during season 3 without even looking for it, which is why I'm being careful here. I don't want this thread to be a massive spoiler-fest!

I was able to watch the finale this morning. Let me know if you guys are up to date with the show! :)

BlastTyrant

i did a long thought out ranting post on one of the Shows forums lol which i will not get into detail about due to not wanting to spoil it for others, but to be short i found more enjoyment from the first 15 Mins of the show Vikings than i did the season Finale of the Walking Dead

TnWatchdog

Edit...Anyone know when the show will air on Netflix? I thought I found something but think I had the wrong show down on previous post...lol...I better get back to work.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Netflix current has seasons 1 and 2 (Here). Season 3 will probably appear on there around the end of the year.

Maybe someone can confirm when Season 2 appeared on Netflix in 2012. I have Netflix since the Holidays, season 2 was already there.

titorite

I am up to date but not happy with the show progression.....

I mean they are always leaving zombies alive. They have plenty of energy , they are not doing anything strenuous but no, lets not take care of that zombie problem. Instead lets look for pictures at chucky cheese or AHHHHHHHHHHHH W-T-F!?!?!

Kill the dang zombies! Kill em!

And then everytime they run into new people it is always such a cluster mess..... DUDES!!! last few humans alive. Stop fighting.
Freaking if I was in that world both rick and the gov would be getting a bullet ride fast. .. well maybe rick can live because he aint a cold blooded murderer, but the gov keeps pet zombies, F that guy.

as a matter of fact F that world KILL THE ZOMBIES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!

And the pulling the ring off the zombie woman... what was that? It is not like a jewly store is gonna care..... and that ring has zombie cooties on it.. eww. Hope no flesh came off with it .... and tthen worst of all WORST OF ALLL!!!!! after the little stupid breaks off the zombies finger, he doesn't even have the decency to kill her. Mercy , nah save that for me.

BOOOOOOo Kill the zombies!!!!

TnWatchdog

Character, Daryl Dixon of WD was in town signing autographs at the Horror Convention this weekend. On the news report they showed a very long line and a guy interviewed said it was $40 for a signed picture (I wasn't sure if it was a pic of you and him or what) anyway he said he would have paid $100 for one. Spend that money...zombie killers are our heros!!

TimeTravel_00

Character, Daryl Dixon of WD was in town signing autographs at the Horror Convention this weekend. On the news report they showed a very long line and a guy interviewed said it was $40 for a signed picture (I wasn't sure if it was a pic of you and him or what) anyway he said he would have paid $100 for one. Spend that money...zombie killers are our heros!!
That guy was the punk that got smacked around by Wesley Snipes in Blade 2. If you see him, tell him to go make another Lady Gaga music video, and to stop riding around on the best bike engine Yamaha ever built.

titorite

Kill the Zombies, Let not one walker remain walking!! WTF!!!!! SHOOT EM IN THE HEAD!

MC chris gets, He knows it's about shooting zombies in the head, Why won't the shoot em in the head whhhyyyyy