The Walking Dead

TnWatchdog

Sadly i did not watch it, the breaks in-between the seasons, and the eventual Mid Season Finale just kill it for me, i don't have much of a urge to even watch it anymore
That is why I like watching it on Netflix as I can do a marathon without commercials. The only problem is waiting for the next season. I think you need to watch several shows at once to really get into it. Now I need to go and sharpen my hatchet.

BlastTyrant

No i am fully caught up, i just have no urge to watch season 4 because how long it has been. Ya know after awhile you just tend to lose interest.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Oh! Yeah, I understand what you mean.

It can take you a while to get into it once again.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm wondering if we'll get to know where the disease came from. I bet they won't tell us. All we know, is that everyone is actually infected. You die, you turn.

I'm not sure what they'll be able to come up with. We need an explanation as fresh and clever as the series itself.

TnWatchdog

I was wondering what the zombie actors get paid. Now we want you to stumble around and moan...when you get hit you go down. I could do that except for the time spent getting that zombie look done in makeup would be a pain.