The Walking Dead

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I never could get into zombies. I tried to watch the latest zombie movie released in the movies. I fell asleep watching it. Now if they could put some sci-fi into it, I might watch it. Perhaps Zombies from the future, or Zombies with time machines might spark my interest. How about a Zombie cop drama?
I've seen a movie called "Zombie Strippers", would that do it for you, Einy? :p Or would they have to be zombie strippers from the future?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Anything to liven them up a little. But from the future might help. At least maybe future Zombies might be more advanced and able to run after their victims.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
When watching a movie or a series, do you prefer the walking, or the running zombies?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Walking would be more realistic, since they've been dead, you'd expect their bodies to be weak...But it's fiction, after all... ;) Running zombies would be more frightening, though...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Walking would be more realistic, since they've been dead, you'd expect their bodies to be weak...But it's fiction, after all... ;) Running zombies would be more frightening, though...
That's a pretty good point. Although the zombies in Walking Dead season 5 are in pretty bad shape, they still seem to be quite strong.

I'm not sure if they should be weaker or stronger.

Harte

When watching a movie or a series, do you prefer the walking, or the running zombies?
Zombies have scared me shitless my whole life. I got used to the stumblers but those quick ones, no, I still can't take them.

Harte