The war has started

HeraldOfTruth

While I have used John Titor as a talking point myself, I don’t actually believe he was a traveler. However, from one false time traveler to another, his words did have meaning because he made a prediction based on events that were actually happening.

Even if they never happened, you are not the only people to think the current situation in America has gotten that bad, or will in the near future. I myself have actually commented on this exact subject over on TTI much more directly than on my time travel claim here, in the form of a basic thought experiment.

walt willis

No man will know the exact time of the next ugly war, but it would take a blind fool not to observe the events around the world that indicate a war is coming once again. The CME Carrington event seems to have happened around every 150 years. 1859 CME was preceded by three years of extreme low solar activity. We had two and one half years so far and we are 11 years over due for another kill shot event?

I've read both "One Second After" and "Lights Out" (what-IF( books and think it would be wise for others to do the same?

Knowledge, Skill, and Attitude are just as essential as Air, Water, Food, Shelter, Communications, and Transportation issues!

Sorry if I have scared some of you on this forum, but I'm just a old pecker-head observer with a background retired DHS guy with a top secret clearance and friends in federal service way above my pay grade. 9546

NaturalPhilosopher

No man will know the exact time of the next ugly war, but it would take a blind fool not to observe the events around the world that indicate a war is coming once again. The CME Carrington event seems to have happened around every 150 years. 1859 CME was preceded by three years of extreme low solar activity. We had two and one half years so far and we are 11 years over due for another kill shot event?

I've read both "One Second After" and "Lights Out" (what-IF( books and think it would be wise for others to do the same?

Knowledge, Skill, and Attitude are just as essential as Air, Water, Food, Shelter, Communications, and Transportation issues!

Sorry if I have scared some of you on this forum, but I'm just a old pecker-head observer with a background retired DHS guy with a top secret clearance and friends in federal service way above my pay grade. View attachment 9546
yup emp gonna happen
thing is it's also going to happen with a non-EM energy pulse from the sun
non-EMP negates the effects of the normal EM pulse.

nobody knows the ratio
so nobody can predict the damage

NaturalPhilosopher

I wouldn't worry about it.
the solar flash causes the 4th density ascension.

means a parallel earth is created and people who have a high vibe go there.
past changes same time so nobody notices anyone missing.
this earth is the negative earth that is destroyed.

threshold for survival is if you're a good person, 51% good and 49% bad.

Lower than that you stay here and experience volcanos, nuclear war, massive earthquakes, AI takeover, financial collapse, major diseases, zombie invasion, open contact with reptilians, ya know...bad stuffs.

only happens cuz all the high vibe positive people are gone. Then everyone there manifests bad things. Nobody does it to them. They do it to themselves.

they experience a horrible EMP

be goods

Last edited:

walt willis

I wouldn't worry about it.
the solar flash causes the 4th density ascension.

means a parallel earth is created and people who have a high vibe go there.
past changes same time so nobody notices anyone missing.
this earth is the negative earth that is destroyed.

threshold for survival is if you're a good person, 51% good and 49% bad.

Lower than that you stay here and experience volcanos, nuclear war, massive earthquakes, AI takeover, financial collapse, major diseases, zombie invasion, open contact with reptilians, ya know...bad stuffs.

only happens cuz all the high vibe positive people are gone. Then everyone there manifests bad things. Nobody does it to them. They do it to themselves.

they experience a horrible EMP

be goods
Interesting that you make that assertion. It sounds somewhat like the alien in the story called: Alien Interview?

I tend to believe the story because my mother was in the Air Force at the same time and place as the nurse that recorded the aliens message. IF the story is true as stated, we humans may be in for a rough ride soon?

I would suggest reading: Worlds in Collision written in 1950.

I'm still looking for answers from others that know more about aliens and their technology.

This forum was started on the idea that John Titor was the real deal and that his information would lead us into a better understanding of who and what we humans are and where we were headed.

There are a few members here that attack others in the same old way that could drive some of us away with their insisting we prove our ideas and shared information. Those that tend to bully people are hurting our quest for information.

Antagonistic people are a common problem for any group but especially for knowledge seeking forums like ours.

The number of active members has diminished partly because of J.T. was outed as a fraud and also because of attacks on some people that share their ideas freely and openly.

I like to present both facts and ideas and see the same from everyone else...Keep up the good work people!95479547

NaturalPhilosopher

well said waltwillis.
haven't read those 2 books, they sound neat

I don't like to self congratulate but I have an engineering level knowledge of alien tech
If you'd like to discuss it further would be fun

walt willis

well said waltwillis.
haven't read those 2 books, they sound neat

I don't like to self congratulate but I have an engineering level knowledge of alien tech
If you'd like to discuss it further would be fun
Absolutely!
I was lucky to have had Phil Corso's brother-in-law as my science teacher.

For some strange reason he shared what Corso told him about the aliens working with our government back in 1965.

I wish I had told him about the time I had a visit from three Grays when I was 8 years old.

I also had three or four visits from a future me that looked to be about my current age.

I share this strange info as a way to document this in case I am no longer here.

There may be a body double of myself and not the original self as the technology that can transport a person may also be able to make copies?

I've kept this info private because it is way off the hook and would not be believed but just bring me grief.

Some day the government may share these alien secrets with the GDP general dumb public?

Here are a few people I do believe:

NaturalPhilosopher

I like corso, his information really helped me put together a few details about time travel technology.
Lazar is also unbelievably good.

I tried private messaging but it seems disabled on your profile