The war has started

At this point in time the National Guard is activated in multiple states. Last week in Kenosha 3 BLM supporters were shot, last night a Trump supporter was shot in an apparent politically motivated killing. The war has gone from heated rheteric to live fire. It just doesn't seem like these will stay isolated incidents. It seems likely things will get worse. It should be obvious now that civil war has started.

This is a board about Titor, so in an attempt to keep things relavent...i'll point out that nothing has gone as Titor explained. Yet here we are. The details were wrong, but the story was right.

Yeats

So far, at least 32 people have been killed by "peaceful protestors" during almost 3 months of rioting across the US. One might say that the war train left the station some time ago.

Yeats

I confess to knowing nothing about Mr. Titor, but I hesitate putting faith in prophets, fortune-tellers or soothsayers. Very often, those who follow them will latch onto any prediction which even vaguely resembles a particular event. Followers of Nostradamus are a good example of this.

I would never make a decision based on his writing. That said, It is infinately interesting to me how the summary of his texts only become more accurate as time goes on.

Yeats

I would never make a decision based on his writing. That said, It is infinately interesting to me how the summary of his texts only become more accurate as time goes on.
Consider, though. If I predict that a certain event will occur within the hour and it happens, then that would be quite an achievement. But if I say that the event will occur within 10 years, then if the event happens then my prediction becomes less noteworthy because of the increased number of possible events that could happen within that period of time. Now, if I say that an event will happen "someday", it cannot be falsified at all.

Also, if I were to have said (as Nostradamus did) that a King of Terror will come from the skies and bring havoc in July of 1999 and then claim (as the followers of Nostradamus did) that the prediction was fulfilled in September of 2001, would you say that my prediction was accurate? Do I get credit for being "close enough"?

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

Some people think John Titor is actually President Trump.

John Titor however is trademarked by some computer company though--maybe even a division of IBM
but I'm honestly not sure.